Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

DeAndre Liggens to UK??

Featured Replies

Anyone know if it's true that Clarke cancelled his visit?

 

 

As of last night it was still on according to Maggard...

  • Replies 158
  • Views 15.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Are you serious...:confused: and I dont kno personally I like Obrzut's hustle...

 

I have to go with ColonelNation on this one...

Perry was good at times his Jr and Sr year but overall was very inconsistent, imo.

 

I agree that Obrzut did hustle, and most of the time provided good defense when needed, but he also had a total lack of offensive skill, which made him a liability from a scoring perspective. He made the best of it, but didn't come close to having a total inside game. In other words, he still wasn't a very good center.

As of last night it was still on according to Maggard...

 

 

:thumb: According to him its still on and his interest in UK is still as strong as it's ever been.

Orbzut was the type of kid that could play a few good minutes for a breather. It's not that long ago that he, along with Shag, gave Bogut fits when Morris would'nt produce against Utah. Skills, not many, but heart, Orbzut had it. Wish it could have played out a little better for him. Maybe the new regime would have made him at least a little more solid. I hope that UK keeps Woo around as a foreign student liazon or something. The kid is a great ambasador for the school.

I have to go with ColonelNation on this one...

Perry was good at times his Jr and Sr year but overall was very inconsistent, imo.

 

I agree that Obrzut did hustle, and most of the time provided good defense when needed, but he also had a total lack of offensive skill, which made him a liability from a scoring perspective. He made the best of it, but didn't come close to having a total inside game. In other words, he still wasn't a very good center.

 

 

You guys must have been watching a different Michael Porter than I was. He showed nothing that led me to think he could contribute more than 5 minutes.

You guys must have been watching a different Michael Porter than I was. He showed nothing that led me to think he could contribute more than 5 minutes.

 

He was the worse ball handler on the team last year and he hit 2 or 3 OPEN three point shots. Not impressive at all in my eyes...

Porter is really nothing to the team at this point. He couldn't step up and prove he deserved to play when he had the chance and he never really showed a spark for potential. If Porter goes then it's fine with me as long as we win. We couldn't win with Porter so how bad can it be if we didn't have him?

He was the worse ball handler on the team last year and he hit 2 or 3 OPEN three point shots. Not impressive at all in my eyes...

I don't know about you guys but the Porter I saw last year was a freshman. Sometimes he played well, you know you were going to get a bunch of hustle out of him too. Yes, sometimes he made mistakes, but 99% of those miscues were "freshmen" miscues. Plus, it didn't help that Tubby would play him about ten minutes one game, then the next game Porter wouldn't even see the floor. I really felt like Tubby played head games with Porter.

We always need a good defensive back.

You can't be serious?

 

:lol:

Go to the search option, select advanced search, and search for Stevenson in the college thread. All those threads to start the season RAVE about "SWAT Stevenson" and the need to start him...

 

We were just making the most of what we had at the time. :lol:

We always need a good defensive back.

 

Should have taken Pete Carroll's offer...seriously, going back to his decision...he could have stayed at home and played football for the premiere program, or he could travel across the country to Kentucky to be a backup for Derrick Jasper and play for Tubby Smith.

 

I guess Porter was banking on Smith staying there and not recruiting much competition for him, whereas Carroll would have kept the studs rolling in at SC...:D

Should have taken Pete Carroll's offer...seriously, going back to his decision...he could have stayed at home and played football for the premiere program, or he could travel across the country to Kentucky to be a backup for Derrick Jasper and play for Tubby Smith.

 

I guess Porter was banking on Smith staying there and not recruiting much competition for him, whereas Carroll would have kept the studs rolling in at SC...:D

I don't think he was actually offered a ride.

Big difference in UK needing defensive backs and USC. I would think if Pete wanted him he could play for UK.

I don't think he was actually offered a ride.

 

Correct.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.