Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

DeAndre Liggens to UK??

Featured Replies

I dont want to see either Porter or Jasper too leave. Honestly I hear that Washington is not very good and that he is a head case

  • Replies 158
  • Views 15.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I dont want to see either Porter or Jasper too leave. Honestly I hear that Washington is not very good and that he is a head case

 

 

That's the first time I've ever heard anything negative about him. From all accounts I've read, he'd bring immediate help down low.

I think Jasper is better than he has shown...and I love his defense...let's let BCG see where he fits in...

I'm just looking ahead to what spots will have to open. Porter, Jasper, Carter, Harris and maybe Stevenson. At least two will be gone and maybe three...

That's the first time I've ever heard anything negative about him. From all accounts I've read, he'd bring immediate help down low.

:thumb: :thumb: HUGE upside.

Like I have said from day one. Porter doesn't belong on this team and needs to be gone IMO.

I think Porter is the best defensive of player we have on the team.... We really dont need any help on the Forward position.We need help on the center position.. Carter is probaby the worse player we have on the team and Williams no one knows what he is gong to do at kentucky.So lets move on for next year class.

I think Porter is the best defensive of player we have on the team.... We really dont need any help on the Forward position.We need help on the center position.. Carter is probaby the worse player we have on the team and Williams no one knows what he is gong to do at kentucky.So lets move on for next year class.

You can't be serious?

I'm just looking ahead to what spots will have to open. Porter, Jasper, Carter, Harris and maybe Stevenson. At least two will be gone and maybe three...

 

Now that you add those other guys I agree...Porter and Harris would never be at UK under anyone except Tubby, and probably Carter and Stevenson too...

You can't be serious?

 

:thumb:

Great news, one we get a good player and two it should lead to us getting another in Tyler Zeller.

Meeks and Porter were the two best defensive players on the team. I dont know why people dont like Porter. He is a good player

Now that you add those other guys I agree...Porter and Harris would never be at UK under anyone except Tubby, and probably Carter and Stevenson too...
Just think, a few months ago UK fans were saying Stevenson was the best player on the floor and should be starting... now people hope he's off the team.
Now that you add those other guys I agree...Porter and Harris would never be at UK under anyone except Tubby, and probably Carter and Stevenson too...

Forgot to add Williams. Pick two from my list and he's the third...

He is a good player

We have a winner...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.