Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

DeAndre Liggens to UK??

Featured Replies

:thumb::thumb::thumb:

 

^^^^......Are you sure you're allowed to do that? :D

  • Replies 158
  • Views 15.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
^^^^......Are you sure you're allowed to do that? :D
You think that's bad, look what I added to it...

Fans have to REALLY be burying their heads in the sand to believe anyone will be waving the white flag in this series anytime soon. Before Billy Clyde's arrival, I was pretty sure that the end of the Jump Era would translate into an eventual domination by Louisville of the series. Tremendous respect for Tubby as a coach, but I just felt that Pitino would finally be able to coach every Sebastian Telfair, Amir Johnson and Donta Smith that had previously made the mistake of going pro out of high school.

 

With Gillispie recruiting, it will be even better- this rivalry is going to make that corporate N.C. stuff look tame.

You think that's bad, look what I added to it...

 

 

The World is coming to an End.......:scared:

Pretty sure U of L would dominate the series after UK's worst team in years throttled the Cards in Freedom Hall? That's taking wishful thinking to a whole new level. There is no indication U of L can turn the tide at this point. In fact, it looks worse for them than ever with BCG at the helm.

Pretty sure U of L would dominate the series after UK's worst team in years throttled the Cards in Freedom Hall? That's taking wishful thinking to a whole new level. There is no indication U of L can turn the tide at this point. In fact, it looks worse for them than ever with BCG at the helm.
Louisville was flat TERRIBLE to start the year between injuries and inexperience. They were clearly one of the most improved teams by the end of the season, perhaps the most improved, which is why they were ranked in the Top 25 by the end.

I'll tell you what, billyrayjoebob:

 

I've never felt so confident about a statement on a game so far out. I'll take an urestricted avatar bet with you on the UK-UL basketball game this year. From that game til the end of basketball season, loser wears whatever avatar and location tag the winner selects for them.

 

If you're SO doggone sure about the results, throw down. But I'm warning you, you're gonna really, really hate the Hillary Clinton and Rick Pitino avatar I pick when Louisville wins.

I'll tell you what, billyrayjoebob:

 

I've never felt so confident about a statement on a game so far out. I'll take an urestricted avatar bet with you on the UK-UL basketball game this year. From that game til the end of basketball season, loser wears whatever avatar and location tag the winner selects for them.

 

If you're SO doggone sure about the results, throw down. But I'm warning you, you're gonna really, really hate the Hillary Clinton and Rick Pitino avatar I pick when Louisville wins.

 

You're on. :banana: Mr. Rush Limbaugh avatar! :ylsuper:

You're on. :banana: Mr. Rush Limbaugh avatar! :ylsuper:
Good. Now that we have that settled, let's return this thread to DeAndre Liggins and off UofL.

^^^Oh yeah, and your location will be: Employed as general gofer and kissing butt at Republican National Headquarters...:jump:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.