June 29, 200719 yr Waiting on the punch line... Sheray's rebound that sealed the win against IU was more of a contribution than anything Porter did for the team...
June 29, 200719 yr Sheray's rebound that sealed the win against IU was more of a contribution than anything Porter did for the team... :thumb: He atleast saw some minutes this year...
June 29, 200719 yr Sheray's rebound that sealed the win against IU was more of a contribution than anything Porter did for the team... Since short sentences seem to be en vogue in this thread, I will throw this one out to you- Lane. Violation.
June 29, 200719 yr Since short sentences seem to be en vogue in this thread, I will throw this one out to you- Lane. Violation. Bogus. Call.
June 29, 200719 yr Since short sentences seem to be en vogue in this thread, I will throw this one out to you- Lane. Violation. :lol: I will know that call for the rest of my life...
June 29, 200719 yr Headline of this years class...Which was a bit of a breather between top 10 classes in 2006 and 2008.:thumb:
June 29, 200719 yr Rivals has extended the 2009 class to 75 players ranked... and Vilarino still isn't on the list.
June 29, 200719 yr Yea since the rankings for 2008 have come out already...Wanna bet avatars on it? There are plenty of UK fans that follow recruiting that will tell you Pitino is working on a nice class.
June 29, 200719 yr What's the Pitino number against UL in that that time span??? UK is 4-2 against Rick Pitino since he has been at UL. Pitino went 8-3 against UL while at UK so the numbers have stayed pretty much the same.
June 29, 200719 yr Wanna bet avatars on it? There are plenty of UK fans that follow recruiting that will tell you Pitino is working on a nice class. I know, I know, just trying to give you a hard time...But BCG is also doing the same...
June 29, 200719 yr UK is 4-2 against Rick Pitino since he has been at UL. Pitino went 8-3 against UL while at UK so the numbers have stayed pretty much the same. Unless I forgot about something, UK and UL only played once each season, or did they meet in the tournament. Pitino only coached UK for 8 seasons.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.