June 27, 200719 yr It appears he may have commited to UK today... He told Jeff Drummond that UK was his leader and no one else is close and now Drummond is reporting on UK's rivals site that Liggens(a -5 star PG from Chicago)has called the other schools on his list and told them he was commiting to Kentucky.
June 27, 200719 yr Author 08 class Ranked by Rivals as the #3 PG and #18 player overall in the 08 class... 6-5/190 Averaged a Triple double last year in high school...14 points, 10 rebounds, 10 assits....AAU teammate of UK recruit Tyler Zeller.
June 27, 200719 yr Author Does this impact Rotnei Clark's decision? Thats what I was wondering also...If it impacts Clark then it will more than likely have a impact on the Cats recruitment of Willie Warren because they appear to be a package deal.
June 27, 200719 yr It may also impact Zellers decision for the better...I would love to have Warren, Miller and Clarke, but, UK must have a post player in the 08 class. If they get L.Washington this year, then only 1 of those 3 will be a Cat, imo...I know they may get some tranfers, etc, but, I wouldn't bank on it.. I know Gillispie loves to play alot of guys because of the defensive pressure he'll employ, so, I can see everyone getting pretty good minutes, and if they have a solid year in 07 with a great 08 class, it may be hard to persuade a kid to leave...
June 27, 200719 yr Maybe BCG has everything planned to get Liggins and Miller instead of Clark and Warren??? But I have to ask, what would be the better combo of the 2???
June 27, 200719 yr Author http://blog.kentuckysportsradio.com/ This site has pretty good info on UK recruiting...if Liggins commits or allready has they will report it soon after.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.