Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

DeAndre Liggens to UK??

Featured Replies

Stevenson Just needs to gain muscle and some weight and he will be good. He actually might start this year.

  • Replies 158
  • Views 15.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just think, a few months ago UK fans were saying Stevenson was the best player on the floor and should be starting... now people hope he's off the team.

 

I don't know any of these people you speak of...but UK did drill U of L at Freedom Hall without him...

Porter was better then the following people:

43 Carter, Jared C 7-2/250 SO/1L Georgetown, Ky./Scott County

42 Coury, Mark F 6-9/239 FR/HS West Bloomfield, Mich./Detroit County Day

22 Harris, Ramon F 6-5/219 FR/HS Anchorage, Alaska/West Anchorage

10 Obrzut, Lukasz C 7-1/265 SR/3L Gliwice, Poland/Bridgton, Maine Acad.

13 Perry, Bobby F 6-8/215 SR/3L Durham, N.C./Hillside

30 Perry, Dwight G 6-0/185 FR/HS Durham, N.C./Southern

23 Thomas, Sheray F 6-8/236 SR/3L Montreal, Quebec/Riverdale Baptist, Md.

 

That is half the team

Forgot to add Williams. Pick two from my list and he's the third...

 

Williams is an unknown...the others are known...

 

Imagine a UK team with all of BCG's recruits...I can...:banana:

Porter was better then the following people:

43 Carter, Jared C 7-2/250 SO/1L Georgetown, Ky./Scott County

42 Coury, Mark F 6-9/239 FR/HS West Bloomfield, Mich./Detroit County Day

22 Harris, Ramon F 6-5/219 FR/HS Anchorage, Alaska/West Anchorage

10 Obrzut, Lukasz C 7-1/265 SR/3L Gliwice, Poland/Bridgton, Maine Acad.

13 Perry, Bobby F 6-8/215 SR/3L Durham, N.C./Hillside

30 Perry, Dwight G 6-0/185 FR/HS Durham, N.C./Southern

23 Thomas, Sheray F 6-8/236 SR/3L Montreal, Quebec/Riverdale Baptist, Md.

 

That is half the team

 

Even if you are right, which you can't be...

That's still the half that BCG would never recruit...

Imagine a UK team with all of BCG's recruits...I can...:banana:

I'm enjoying the thought of a team full of Mick recruits. Very similar feeling... ;)

Even if you are right, which you can't be...

That's still the half that BCG would never recruit...

:lol: :lol: :jump: :thumb:

I'm enjoying the thought of a team full of Mick recruits. Very similar feeling... ;)

 

Yes I agree we are in the same boat...:thumb:

I don't know any of these people you speak of...but UK did drill U of L at Freedom Hall without him...
Go to the search option, select advanced search, and search for Stevenson in the college thread. All those threads to start the season RAVE about "SWAT Stevenson" and the need to start him...
Go to the search option, select advanced search, and search for Stevenson in the college thread. All those threads to start the season RAVE about "SWAT Stevenson" and the need to start him...

 

and add billyrayjoebob to that search and you will come up empty...

Interesting to see Liggins verbal so quickly, many thought he was Memphis or Kansas, particularly Memphis.

The quandry is who is the next pin to fall and who may get left out in the scholarship race?

Does Liggins play the PG spot or see time at the wing?

Some think this hurts UK with Miller. I think what it does is puts pressure on both Warren and Miller. I think UK still wants Clarke and some speculate that he may very well verbal this weekend.

I don't know...BCG said it was going to be "fast and furious" and it has been recruiting wise. He has to have an idea what the heck his roster is going to look like. Do they try and add Washington, who I think is visiting this weekend as well, to the 07 class?

Obviously, some people are going to leave. Williams I think would be obvious. Porter has to see the writing on the wall. Harris? Jasper? Carter? Some speculate one may go academic scholly... I doesn't know.

 

BCG is moving at warp speed though...he had two 09 kids on campus today and offered a 2010 kid from Georgia who is supposed to be really really good in Trae Golden.

 

It's just fun talking about getting elite type recruits. You think since the first week of April, BCG has gotten Legion, Patterson, and now Liggins...that is in less than three months and combine that with an 09 and 2010 verbal.

Impressive.

Just think, a few months ago UK fans were saying Stevenson was the best player on the floor and should be starting... now people hope he's off the team.

 

It's gametime who made the posts about PS leaving and as far as I know, he's not a UK fan...UK fans don't want him off the team..Most know he has alot of upside and will get better and better, just needs to add a little weight and muscle...I do agree with GT, that a couple could be gone, but, imo, it won't be PS, most likely it'll be Carter and Porter...

gametime isn't the only one that said something about him leaving.

Porter was better then the following people:

43 Carter, Jared C 7-2/250 SO/1L Georgetown, Ky./Scott County

42 Coury, Mark F 6-9/239 FR/HS West Bloomfield, Mich./Detroit County Day

22 Harris, Ramon F 6-5/219 FR/HS Anchorage, Alaska/West Anchorage

10 Obrzut, Lukasz C 7-1/265 SR/3L Gliwice, Poland/Bridgton, Maine Acad.

13 Perry, Bobby F 6-8/215 SR/3L Durham, N.C./Hillside

30 Perry, Dwight G 6-0/185 FR/HS Durham, N.C./Southern

23 Thomas, Sheray F 6-8/236 SR/3L Montreal, Quebec/Riverdale Baptist, Md.

 

That is half the team

 

Are you serious...:confused: and I dont kno personally I like Obrzut's hustle...

Anyone know if it's true that Clarke cancelled his visit?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.