June 27, 200719 yr My guess is he will be converted to point forward and play the 3. Nice get... Too bad he can't play on this years upcoming team! :thumb:
June 27, 200719 yr BCG has the recruiting thing down. Get them early because you dont want to have to settle for (UNC, Flor.,Tenn, Kan., Duke, Ariz) scraps, like a certain former coach did.
June 27, 200719 yr I don't see Liggins impacts Clarke or Warren. The person who IMO is now out is Darius Miller. This can only help in the recruitment of Zeller, his AAU teammate. No one could have expected Coach G. to have accomplished this much in this short of time. Absolutely amazing! Apparently Leonard Washington was or is on campus this week, and may be in the fold very soon as well.
June 27, 200719 yr BCG has the recruiting thing down. Get them early because you dont want to have to settle for (UNC, Flor.,Tenn, Kan., Duke, Ariz) scraps, like a certain former coach did. Good to see people still taking shots at Tubby....:irked:
June 27, 200719 yr I don't see Liggins impacts Clarke or Warren. The person who IMO is now out is Darius Miller. This can only help in the recruitment of Zeller, his AAU teammate. No one could have expected Coach G. to have accomplished this much in this short of time. Absolutely amazing! Apparently Leonard Washington was or is on campus this week, and may be in the fold very soon as well. You certainly have to think it changes the calculus on Miller. I'm a little surprised, personally.
June 27, 200719 yr My guess is he will be converted to point forward and play the 3. Nice get... Nope...BCG has told him he will be the PG in 08-09. Says he reminds him of Acie Law, except a better passer.
June 27, 200719 yr Author Here is a quote that Jeff Drummond had from Liggins... "They're recruiting me as the guy they want running their team, making everyone else better," he said. "That's big for me because I want to play the 1. That's my favorite position. "(Gillispie) showed me some of Acie Law's video tape from Texas A&M. It was amazing what they did with him. I could see myself fitting that role and that style of play."
June 27, 200719 yr So, he's a 6'6" PG and his weakest spot is shooting the ball. Sound familiar? Even if he's being recruited for the 1, I'm not sure it's the most solid spot for him.
June 27, 200719 yr So, he's a 6'6" PG and his weakest spot is shooting the ball. Sound familiar? Even if he's being recruited for the 1, I'm not sure it's the most solid spot for him. Have you seen him play or something???
June 27, 200719 yr Great signing for the Cats.. I anticipated this signing all along....and no I don't have "inside sorces"...just a hunch.. Also believe Zeller will be a Cat too.
June 27, 200719 yr You certainly have to think it changes the calculus on Miller. I'm a little surprised, personally. I'm not really....The thing with Miller is the offer has been there for some time now. When you have a guy that is ranked higher that possibly plays the same position wanting to commit, you take the verbal. If Miller wanted to come to UK and is upset by this, it's no ones fault but his own.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.