DeAndre Liggens to UK??

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see Liggins impacts Clarke or Warren. The person who IMO is now out is Darius Miller. This can only help in the recruitment of Zeller, his AAU teammate.

No one could have expected Coach G. to have accomplished this much in this short of time. Absolutely amazing!

Apparently Leonard Washington was or is on campus this week, and may be in the fold very soon as well.

I don't see Liggins impacts Clarke or Warren. The person who IMO is now out is Darius Miller. This can only help in the recruitment of Zeller, his AAU teammate.

No one could have expected Coach G. to have accomplished this much in this short of time. Absolutely amazing!

Apparently Leonard Washington was or is on campus this week, and may be in the fold very soon as well.

You certainly have to think it changes the calculus on Miller. I'm a little surprised, personally.

Here is a quote that Jeff Drummond had from Liggins...

"They're recruiting me as the guy they want running their team, making everyone else better," he said. "That's big for me because I want to play the 1. That's my favorite position.

"(Gillispie) showed me some of Acie Law's video tape from Texas A&M. It was amazing what they did with him. I could see myself fitting that role and that style of play."

So, he's a 6'6" PG and his weakest spot is shooting the ball. Sound familiar?

Even if he's being recruited for the 1, I'm not sure it's the most solid spot for him.

Have you seen him play or something???

You certainly have to think it changes the calculus on Miller. I'm a little surprised, personally.

I'm not really....The thing with Miller is the offer has been there for some time now. When you have a guy that is ranked higher that possibly plays the same position wanting to commit, you take the verbal. If Miller wanted to come to UK and is upset by this, it's no ones fault but his own.