June 28, 200719 yr Patterson: 17th Rivals, 12th scout Legion: 43rd Rivals, 39th scout Liggins: 18th Rivals, 26th scout Vilarino: Not ranked overall by either service ('09 runs 40 deep on Rivals, 10 deep on scout) Euton: 2010 not evaluated yet.
June 28, 200719 yr HUGE!!! UK is going to win HUUUUGE with Billy Clyde...anyone who hasn't figured it out yet is way behind...and you know who you are...:sssh:
June 28, 200719 yr The way this is playing out leads me to one conclusion. Jasper and Porter aren't going to be around to see 08...
June 28, 200719 yr HUGE!!! UK is going to win HUUUUGE with Billy Clyde...anyone who hasn't figured it out yet is way behind...and you know who you are...:sssh: Win is to be seen. Get talent.. YEAH he definetly will do that. I do agree with you...its time for Billy Loving!
June 28, 200719 yr The way this is playing out leads me to one conclusion. Jasper and Porter aren't going to be around to see 08... I'd have to agree, although guys like Clarke and Liggins seem like they would be more talented versions. BTW, they still have 1 scholly available for 07 right?
June 28, 200719 yr BTW, they still have 1 scholly available for 07 right? Yes. That's where the Washington kid comes in to play...
June 28, 200719 yr Yes. That's where the Washington kid comes in to play... He would be a decent get, but I think they'd be better served to save it for 08.
June 28, 200719 yr He would be a decent get, but I think they'd be better served to save it for 08. They need help inside ASAP, so I would take him before saving it...
June 28, 200719 yr The way this is playing out leads me to one conclusion. Jasper and Porter aren't going to be around to see 08... Jasper maybe...Porter probably not
June 28, 200719 yr They need help inside ASAP, so I would take him before saving it... :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: Your totally right....I think this guy would be a great get this late in the process. Remember he was once a 5 star recruit. :ylsuper:
June 28, 200719 yr Jasper maybe...Porter probably not Clarke is clearly recruiting over Porter and Liggins is recruiting over Jasper. Plus there is a serious need to create space. Where do those two fit in 08 with Liggins, Clarke, Warren, Meeks and Legion out top???
June 28, 200719 yr Jasper clearly has to learn how to shoot in a hurry. How nice is it going to be to actually have depth and talent on the bench. Something we have't seen in what 11 years?
June 28, 200719 yr Clarke is clearly recruiting over Porter and Liggins is recruiting over Jasper. Plus there is a serious need to create space. Where do those two fit in 08 with Liggins, Clarke, Warren, Meeks and Legion out top??? I think Jasper is better than he has shown...and I love his defense...let's let BCG see where he fits in... It's great to think UK has recruited too many good players...been awhile...
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.