• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Patterson: 17th Rivals, 12th scout

Legion: 43rd Rivals, 39th scout

Liggins: 18th Rivals, 26th scout

Vilarino: Not ranked overall by either service ('09 runs 40 deep on Rivals, 10 deep on scout)

Euton: 2010 not evaluated yet.

HUGE!!! UK is going to win HUUUUGE with Billy Clyde...anyone who hasn't figured it out yet is way behind...and you know who you are...:sssh: ;)

Win is to be seen. Get talent.. YEAH he definetly will do that. I do agree with you...its time for Billy Loving!

The way this is playing out leads me to one conclusion. Jasper and Porter aren't going to be around to see 08...

I'd have to agree, although guys like Clarke and Liggins seem like they would be more talented versions.

BTW, they still have 1 scholly available for 07 right?

They need help inside ASAP, so I would take him before saving it...

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: Your totally right....I think this guy would be a great get this late in the process. Remember he was once a 5 star recruit. :ylsuper:

Jasper maybe...Porter probably not

Clarke is clearly recruiting over Porter and Liggins is recruiting over Jasper. Plus there is a serious need to create space. Where do those two fit in 08 with Liggins, Clarke, Warren, Meeks and Legion out top???

Clarke is clearly recruiting over Porter and Liggins is recruiting over Jasper. Plus there is a serious need to create space. Where do those two fit in 08 with Liggins, Clarke, Warren, Meeks and Legion out top???

I think Jasper is better than he has shown...and I love his defense...let's let BCG see where he fits in...

It's great to think UK has recruited too many good players...been awhile...