Shooting in Fort Thomas

Gunner11

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I, of course, do not know this family. I am truly sorry that a man's life was taken and I do so hope that God will welcome him with open arms. I am struck at how some people don't seem to care that they do this stuff in front of their children. Now these children have to live with no father and they will always have the memory of his killing. How very horrible for them.

Incredible. The news reported that neighbors had witnessed the aftermath of a domestic dispute the day or night before, but everything appeared to have blown over. It's sad when a seemingly successful family has demons that they can not overcome (I do not know specifics, but I can't help to think that a woman just doesn't shoot her husband). This makes me want to talk to my fiance and make sure that we communicate all of our problems so that things don't snowball.

Lets let the facts play out but it does make you want to sleep with one eye open. The liklihood places the gun in her hand but always remember innocent until proven guilty. :D

Incredible. The news reported that neighbors had witnessed the aftermath of a domestic dispute the day or night before, but everything appeared to have blown over. It's sad when a seemingly successful family has demons that they can not overcome (I do not know specifics, but I can't help to think that a woman just doesn't shoot her husband). This makes me want to talk to my fiance and make sure that we communicate all of our problems so that things don't snowball.

Lets let the facts play out but it does make you want to sleep with one eye open. The liklihood places the gun in her hand but always remember innocent until proven guilty. :D

I agree... I know the wife of the victim and she is a nice lady. I am shocked at what has happened and my prayers go out to the husbands family and of course the kids.

We will not allow this to disintegrate into anything personal. This is a public topic that can be discussed, but I would caution strongly against any caustic rancor in here or remarks that are disrespectful of a tragic event.

We will not allow this to disintegrate into anything personal. This is a public topic that can be discussed, but I would caution strongly against any caustic rancor in here or remarks that are disrespectful of a tragic event.
Amen, it serves no purpose whatsoever. The event itself and the lives being shattered is tragic enough.

It's interesting that the husband's family is supporting her and attempting to hire an attorney for her. You don't see that very often.

Something went really wrong here that is for sure and I am truley sadened for everyone involved. Even though it is not close to what the families are going through but it throws a huge shockwave out into the community also.