Very Sad News: The Death of LSURock

rocktopper

Like many LSUROCK and I had our disagreements what with me being a public school guy and all, but many times we also had each others back as well. BGP and his community were better places because he was here. I always respected him and felt that he treated me and other posters with respect. He will be very much missed.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He was one of the few BGPers here before me...and yes, it will be awkward here without him.

May God bless his soul, and I will surely miss his insight on a many of things.

R.I.P. LSURock

I got to know Dave on a personal note this past fall, and we did finally meet at a Trinity game in the playoffs. I liked Dave a lot. We shared a passion for the game of football, but learned through many telephone conversations that we had much more in common. As gruff as he may appear at times, there was a lot of sugar inside that big fellow.

I will greatly miss LSURock! God bless his family. And thank you BlueGrassPreps for allowing me the chance to meet Dave and others who share some of the same passions for sports.

I got to know Dave on a personal note this past fall, and we did finally meet at a Trinity game in the playoffs. I liked Dave a lot. We shared a passion for the game of football, but learned through many telephone conversations that we had much more in common. As gruff as he may appear at times, there was a lot of sugar inside that big fellow.

I will greatly miss LSURock! God bless his family. And thank you BlueGrassPreps for allowing me the chance to meet Dave and others who share some of the same passions for sports.

Well said. Getting to know him over the years I felt the same way. :thumb:

Wow, this is such a shock... I don't know what to say. He was one of the few Trinity members that I never got to meet. He was always right there to support his team or cause... definitely a guy you'd want on your side.

BGP won't be the same without him. My thoughts and prayers for him, his family and the Trinity community.