Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Legion commits to UK!

Featured Replies

At this point I think getting Sanchez helps with Lucas. When you step back and think of who his dad is, you know he has an understanding of not getting what you want in terms of picking a location. I don't think he's tied to PP at the hip like a lot of others...

 

:thumb:

  • Replies 163
  • Views 21.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not saying it WOULD have an impact... Just explaining how it could.

He thinks the father likes Duke and the mother likes UK. I think PP likes Florida.

 

 

As the ole' adage goes, mother knows best. :D

Matt Jones says the gun might've been jumped a little bit, but it might not be too far fetched.

Says he will sign Tueday with UK. They quote an inside source, as saying...get this..heard this before?...."a done deal"

The kicker is over on Matt Jones's Blog is a interview with Alex, where Alex siad he just got off the phone trying to persuade Patterson to look at UK real hard.

He thinks the father likes Duke and the mother likes UK. I think PP likes Florida.

 

Also said the neatest thing about the trip was meeting the school prez and the mayor.

 

Mom was on the trip to Lexington.

 

Now what he will sign is a scholarship agreement since he can not sign another LOI.

I have a close firend in Huntington who covers Patterson alot, and from what he has told me you are dead on, his dad is in love with Duke, he likes Florida, his mom liked WVU before coach B left and now she likes UK, I think Patterson is going to Florida but ohh well. I like the other guy better.

Ch 27 out of Lexingtion is announcing that Legion is going to UK.:thumb:

OK.. so lets assume Legion ends up here. What is the lineup looking like?

 

PG - Jasper, Porter, (Lucas)

SG - Crawford, Bradley, Meeks, Legion, Perry

SF - Harris

PF - Stewart, Coury, (Sanchez), (Patterson)

C - Stevenson, Carter, Williams

 

Thats everyone at their true position, right?

OK.. so lets assume Legion ends up here. What is the lineup looking like?

 

PG - Jasper, Porter, (Lucas)

SG - Crawford, Bradley, Meeks, Legion, Perry

SF - Harris

PF - Stewart, Coury, (Sanchez), (Patterson)

C - Stevenson, Carter, Williams

 

Thats everyone at their true position, right?

 

 

I think you will be seeing 3 and 4 guard lineups and Harris will not be in the mix.

I think you will be seeing 3 and 4 guard lineups and Harris will not be in the mix.

 

Definitely. Just interesting that there's such a big hole at the 3 (and the point even though there are bodies there).

OK.. so lets assume Legion ends up here. What is the lineup looking like?

 

PG - Jasper, Porter, (Lucas)

SG - Crawford, Bradley, Meeks, Legion, Perry

SF - Harris

PF - Stewart, Coury, (Sanchez), (Patterson)

C - Stevenson, Carter, Williams

 

Thats everyone at their true position, right?

Is PG Jasper's true position? If you're being really strict about it, wasn't he a 3 in high school?

Couldnt meeks easily be a SF? The lineup this year should be all freshmen and sophomore players minues crawford and bradley. I am having a mind blank, do we have any juniors on our team? Carter was redshirted last year right?

Couldnt meeks easily be a SF? The lineup this year should be all freshmen and sophomore players minues crawford and bradley. I am having a mind blank, do we have any juniors on our team? Carter was redshirted last year right?
Meeks is 6'5" (according to ESPN) but I don't think he has a SF game. He's shorter and lighter than Jasper, a strictly perimeter player while Jasper could finish around the rim if he had a little more confidence, and doesn't pull down boards at as good a rate.
Couldnt meeks easily be a SF? The lineup this year should be all freshmen and sophomore players minues crawford and bradley. I am having a mind blank, do we have any juniors on our team? Carter was redshirted last year right?

 

0 juniors.

True, Jasper could play SF, but where would that leave Meeks at? Crawford and Bradley are both going to start next year but where will they be at? If we can get a couple more players this year then it looks like the years to ocme will be promising.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.