April 25, 200719 yr Legion said that Gillispie mentioned a four guard offense of Meeks, Crawford, Bradley, and himself. Does this mean Lucas is no longer the "it" guard that Gillispie will go after? I would love to see a four guard lineup. The only question is... who will be the 5!?!?
April 25, 200719 yr Jasper's going to play the center position in an unprecedented 5 guard lineup... "It's a done deal"
April 25, 200719 yr Jasper's going to play the center position in an unprecedented 5 guard lineup... "It's a done deal" :lol: That would be crazy. And very fun at times.
April 25, 200719 yr Jasper's going to play the center position in an unprecedented 5 guard lineup... "It's a done deal" That does sound crazy, but, I'm not too sure you're not right. You have to admit the best players and athletes are all guards and BG may just put his best on the floor, roll the dice and see what happens...You would still see alot of Stevenson, Stewart and Carter, but, maybe not in a starting roll.
April 25, 200719 yr Jasper's going to play the center position in an unprecedented 5 guard lineup... "It's a done deal" Not so sure its unprecedented...Didn't Villanova do that in the 2005-2006 season or pretty close.
April 25, 200719 yr Jasper's going to play the center position in an unprecedented 5 guard lineup... "It's a done deal" Billy Clyde's Runts:thumb:
April 25, 200719 yr Emotion is one thing, disrespecting the coach is another. Yeah true, but once again Crawford did disrespected the coach alot more than Bradley ever has...Trying to leave school because you wasn't happy with how much the coach was playing you is very disrespectfull, and then not playing your hardest every game is also very disrespectful. So I just find it funny that the reasons why some people hate Bradley so much, doesn't matter when it comes to Crawford..Because Crawford is the more selfish player, he hardly ever passes the ball to an open teammate. He has disrespected the coach many of times, and well he doesn't even seem to play hard every game. Crawford has Bradley beat in everyone of the categories that you all hate Bradley for. So thats why I really just dont get your alls arguements it makes no sense because if that is the reasons why you all hate him, then you really should hate Crawford with a passion... (For the record I know I put Crawford down here, but its not because I hate him. I am just trying to make a point here, that is true!)
April 25, 200719 yr Thanks but I don't need you to fix anything for me. But I appreciate the gesture. Well, when you're wrong, I will fix you. Saying that Ramel threw a towel at Tubby was a complete lie. Before you post, maybe you should know what you're talking about. I wasn't trying to offend you, but whenever you or anyone lies about a player, it's a little too much.
April 25, 200719 yr Well, when you're wrong, I will fix you. Saying that Ramel threw a towel at Tubby was a complete lie. Before you post, maybe you should know what you're talking about. I wasn't trying to offend you, but whenever you or anyone lies about a player, it's a little too much.:thumb: And he did not throw the towel.
April 26, 200719 yr Well, when you're wrong, I will fix you. Saying that Ramel threw a towel at Tubby was a complete lie. Before you post, maybe you should know what you're talking about. I wasn't trying to offend you, but whenever you or anyone lies about a player, it's a little too much. You can go on all you want but you are wrong and I would watch about calling people liars. Before you post maybe you should try to make sure that you are 100 percent sure as well. You are more than a little too much.
April 26, 200719 yr Not so sure its unprecedented...Didn't Villanova do that in the 2005-2006 season or pretty close. They played 4 guards.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.