Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Legion commits to UK!

Featured Replies

I wouldn't have a problem with him if he didn't act like he was amazing. He's not one of the top 15-20 players in the conference. He's average at best, but has the demeanor and attitude of the POY. He has to be one of my most disliked players in the entire country. I absolutely can't stand watching him play.

 

See usually I would agree with you and would really dislike him. But however most players that are like that, usually are players that also dont hustle and play hard all the time, because they dont think they need to. Yeah Bradley thinks he is better than he probably is, but I dont see that as such a bad thing as long as he still plays hard and with all the heart he plays with all the time. Yeah he cares about himself, but he also cares about winning and you can tell that by the way he plays, and that is more than you can say about a couple of the other players we have had on the team recently...

  • Replies 163
  • Views 21.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So your saying Woo started as a freshman when we had the #1 overall seed in the country for the tournament. The starting lineup for that year was

 

pg Hawkins

sg Fitch

sf Azubuike

pf Hayes

C Daniels

 

Woo did play but very little that year, and his sophomore year he didn't play much at all, because Shag stole alot of his minutes off the bench..Then his jr year he played some early until Morris came back, but didn't do anything good except for the UL game when he played...Also you talk about him playing good defense is not true. His first 3 years here anytime he was in the game he would always end up fouling his man, and was a terrible rebounder he couldn't jump and always had things bounce off his hands. Woo his senior year was 10 times better than he ever was his first 3 years here, but it still was not that good. Dont let what he did his senior year, clould your judgement of what he was his first 3 years, because his first 3 years he did really bad, and Carter even in his little time he played showed that he definitely has more basketball knowledge, and could contribute more than Woo did in his first few years...

 

Woo did start some both years...Hawkins or Fitch didn't start the entire season, i can't remember which one, but, I do remember Woo getting some starts...sorry, I'm not sold on carter just yet...I've just not seen any exceptional knowlege of the game and can't, at this point, see him being much of a contributor...Hopefully, you're right and I'm wrong..

Not so sure about that one. He isn't good when the game is on the line and he has a major attitude problem that hurts the team chemistry.

 

 

I've never once seen his attitude be a "problem." When did I miss that happen?

See usually I would agree with you and would really dislike him. But however most players that are like that, usually are players that also dont hustle and play hard all the time, because they dont think they need to. Yeah Bradley thinks he is better than he probably is, but I dont see that as such a bad thing as long as he still plays hard and with all the heart he plays with all the time. Yeah he cares about himself, but he also cares about winning and you can tell that by the way he plays, and that is more than you can say about a couple of the other players we have had on the team recently...

 

 

Agreed. We all have players we can't stand for no good reason and Smooth is that player for UKMF. Is he great? No. Is he very good? Close. Is he occasionally hard to contain? Absolutely. His enthusiasm should be infectuous but some guys just can't be spurred on.

 

Overconfident? Yes. Problem? Hell no. I wish more players played with his effort, skill, and enthusiasm.

 

I'd take a team of Smooths.

I wouldn't have a problem with him if he didn't act like he was amazing. He's not one of the top 15-20 players in the conference. He's average at best, but has the demeanor and attitude of the POY. He has to be one of my most disliked players in the entire country. I absolutely can't stand watching him play.

I tend to agree with this, Bradley seemed to have had a better attitude in this past season after the "team destroyer" left but he still has a little too much of Rondo's (all about me attitude) attiutude.

I've never once seen his attitude be a "problem." When did I miss that happen?

I have seen it in person. I was at the UMASS game in December and when Tubby took him out early in the second half Bradley did not like it and threw the towel at Tubby's feet. I will give Tubby credit to some degree, he put the towel back in Bradley's face but put him back in the game too, something I would have never done as a coach if a player of mine acted like that toward me or one of the assistants. Bradley is very egotistical and at least cost UK games against UCLA and Florida at home. Yes, he hit some big shots against Florida but could not hit a free throw to save his life. I for one will be very, very glad to see Bradley gone after next season.

I have seen it in person. I was at the UMASS game in December and when Tubby took him out early in the second half Bradley did not like it and threw the towel at Tubby's feet. I will give Tubby credit to some degree, he put the towel back in Bradley's face but put him back in the game too, something I would have never done as a coach if a player of mine acted like that toward me or one of the assistants. Bradley is very egotistical and at least cost UK games against UCLA and Florida at home. Yes, he hit some big shots against Florida but could not hit a free throw to save his life. I for one will be very, very glad to see Bradley gone after next season.

 

I can agree with the UCLA because he couldn't catch the ball to save his life that game, but I completely disagree with the Florida game. He did not lose that game, he was the only one who kept us in it. Yeah he missed some free throws, but he atleast was attacking and trying to make something happen, and he put us in the position to win, he just didn't make the free throws. No one else on the team did anything for us that game. Then Bradley single handily tried to make up for those missed free throws and gave us the chance to go to overtime...

I did say that I expected Legion to commit to the Cats early this week, and I was right. Gametime, however, picked 2-2 1/2 weeks. Sorry, I had to do that GT. ;)

I did say that I expected Legion to commit to the Cats early this week, and I was right. Gametime, however, picked 2-2 1/2 weeks. Sorry, I had to do that GT. ;)

:laugh:

 

I know I would have taken the free trip to LA... :D

Like I said, just my opinion, but I will be glad to see his selfish attitude gone. He is one of those people in life that you would like to buy for what they are worth and sell for what they think they are worth, the profit would be huge. And as far as Crawford, he had a lot of tradgedy last year, lost everything he owned in that fire. I for one will cut him more than a little slack.

Like I said, just my opinion, but I will be glad to see his selfish attitude gone. He is one of those people in life that you would like to buy for what they are worth and sell for what they think they are worth, the profit would be huge. And as far as Crawford, he had a lot of tradgedy last year, lost everything he owned in that fire. I for one will cut him more than a little slack.

 

Ok you want selfish players gone, but Crawford is 10 times more selfish that Bradley. Yeah Crawford had some tragedy last year, but he was always selfish before the tragedy anyways. I really dont remember the last time I have seen him actually pass the ball to an open guy. Then just look at him his freshman year, the reason why he wanted to leave was because he didn't think he was playing enough, and well that is pretty selfish there. Bradley didn't get that great of minutes his first 2 years, and sometimes only played 4 minutes in a couple of games yet he never tried to transfer for selfish reasons...So if you going to have all this big talk about wanting the selfish attitude gone, then you should be wanting Crawford gone even more than Bradley...

^ No, I think Bradley is much more selfish so I will be happy when he is gone.

^ No, I think Bradley is much more selfish so I will be happy when he is gone.

 

You're just flat out wrong on this one. He's the first up encouraging teammates. Yeah, he's got an attitude, but its far from a bad one.

 

He hates losing, and I love that in a player. Is he the best play ever? No, but he actually gives solid effort whenever he's on the floor.

Personally, I like Bradley and Crawford...I think they'll both excel in Gillispies system...I really don't think either are selfish players...I've seen some nice assists from both...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.