Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Legion commits to UK!

Featured Replies

Like I said, me and 24,000 other people saw him throw that towel at Tubby and that is a great example of the kind of attitude that a player does not need.

  • Replies 163
  • Views 21.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Like I said, me and 24,000 other people saw him throw that towel at Tubby and that is a great example of the kind of attitude that a player does not need.

 

He never threw a towel at Tubby. Whenever a towel was handed to him by another player as he was leaving, he just didn't grab it and he let it fall to the floor. He never threw the towel at anyone.

Legion was a surprise to me, seems this kid came out of nowere,as all the talk been on Paterson and Lucas, but nice pickup. All we need now is a good strong forward, and we're set.

Matt Jones is saying that all 5 of Lucas' suitors will be visiting him in-house through Saturday.....Guess this means he isn't committing Friday.

You can say what he did was acceptable and is not part of a bad attitude, that is fine. I will not change your mind no more than you will change mine. I will be counting down the games till he takes his egotistical attitude back to NY and an "And 1" court somewhere there.

You can say what he did was acceptable and is not part of a bad attitude, that is fine. I will not change your mind no more than you will change mine. I will be counting down the games till he takes his egotistical attitude back to NY and an "And 1" court somewhere there.

 

:thumb: Amen!

Matt Jones is saying that all 5 of Lucas' suitors will be visiting him in-house through Saturday.....Guess this means he isn't committing Friday.

 

I read somewhere that he said something like this:

 

"I think people misunderstood me when I said that. I actually meant to have all the schools broke down by Friday and then cut all but two schools and then decide between them."

 

With the way things have been going, he'll do the obvious and leave Florida and Kentucky and leave us fans gasping for more. But of course, this is his life we are talking about and he can take all the time he needs - but, I would rather know tomorrow, simply yes or no to the Cats.

You can say what he did was acceptable and is not part of a bad attitude, that is fine. I will not change your mind no more than you will change mine. I will be counting down the games till he takes his egotistical attitude back to NY and an "And 1" court somewhere there.

 

I didn't say it was acceptable. I was just fixing your facts, or "opinion." It would have been a different story if Bradley would have actually thrown the towel at someone - instead, he never touched it.

Another good signing is another good sign!

Legion said that Gillispie mentioned a four guard offense of Meeks, Crawford, Bradley, and himself. Does this mean Lucas is no longer the "it" guard that Gillispie will go after?

Legion said that Gillispie mentioned a four guard offense of Meeks, Crawford, Bradley, and himself. Does this mean Lucas is no longer the "it" guard that Gillispie will go after?

 

 

I don't think you can really read anything into that. Coach G. isn't going to talk about him playing with players that aren't at UK at the time. I'm sure he mentioned Lucas, and possibly even guys like Patterson or Sanchez, but not in that manner. More of a "you, Jai, Patrick coming would help get us back to the top." kinda thing.

Lucas said he'll narrow his list down to 3 in the days after these visits... And then move from there.

 

He's as bad as Patterson as far as this goes, and as much as I like the kid this is just dragging on too much... There's nothing about these teams that you don't already know, with the exception of maybe Kentucky with the coaching change... He should at least be able to narrow it down already.

I didn't say it was acceptable. I was just fixing your facts, or "opinion." It would have been a different story if Bradley would have actually thrown the towel at someone - instead, he never touched it.

Thanks but I don't need you to fix anything for me. But I appreciate the gesture.

So now a player is not allowed to show some emotion? I would be more upset if he acted like he didnt care if he played bad and got taken out of the game.

I'd take a team of Smooths.

 

 

If you were the coach, then you'd spend a lot of time looking for open jobs.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.