Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Legion commits to UK!

Featured Replies

Legion said that Gillispie mentioned playing four guards if he signs. I'm sure Legion will be too good to keep off of the court. I say this:

 

PG Bradley

SG Legion

SF Crawford

SF Meeks

C Carter

 

But here is what I would like...

 

PG Bradley/Lucas

SG Legion/Porter

SF Crawford/Meeks

PF Patterson/Stevenson

C Carter

 

It would be hard to determine who starts in this lineup.

 

No way do we start a 4 guard lineup next year IMO..We might have a lineup with no true center and have Perry Stevenson and AJ Stewart or throw in there Sanchez..That is the smallest starting lineup I think you will see next year, because I really see no way that we will be going 4 guards atleast not in the starting lineup...

  • Replies 163
  • Views 21.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I would just give Joe C. and Ramel their walking papers and be done with them. You may lose some games, but you wouldn't have to watch bad shot after bad shot after bad shot.

 

As someone said lets see how they perform under a new coach before anything..And also that would be just a dumb move getting rid one of the very few players that play hard every minute in Bradley...

Villanova made a pretty good run a couple of years age mostly going with 4 guards.

As someone said lets see how they perform under a new coach before anything..And also that would be just a dumb move getting rid one of the very few players that play hard every minute in Bradley...

Bradley will be the leader of the team, just as he was this past season. He and Crawford both need to stay.

Just think if we had Morris on our team.

 

 

Would be nice...I think they'll still be okay with either Sanchez or Patterson if they're able to land 1 of those...

Good pickup for the Cats!!!

 

I heard that Sanchez was expected on campus sometime this week for a visit...I hope and expect him to commit to Coach G and the Cats within the next week.

I wouldn't give up Bradley for anything. He is 100% all the time and a LEADER. I'm happy to have him.

No matter which way you slice it and dice the line up........two things stand out to me......There is alot of speed/quickness/atheticism on this team AND we still need a stronger post presence.

I wouldn't give up Bradley for anything. He is 100% all the time and a LEADER. I'm happy to have him.

Not so sure about that one. He isn't good when the game is on the line and he has a major attitude problem that hurts the team chemistry.

:dancingpa :dancingpa :banana:

Legion said that Gillispie mentioned playing four guards if he signs. I'm sure Legion will be too good to keep off of the court. I say this:

 

PG Bradley

SG Legion

SF Crawford

SF Meeks

C Carter

 

But here is what I would like...

 

PG Bradley/Lucas

SG Legion/Porter

SF Crawford/Meeks

PF Patterson/Stevenson

C Carter

 

It would be hard to determine who starts in this lineup.

 

With what they have as of now, I believe they will play small ball:

 

PG - Bradley

SG - Legion

SG - Crawford

SF - Meeks

PF - Stewart

With what they have as of now, I believe they will play small ball:

 

PG - Bradley

SG - Legion

SG - Crawford

SF - Meeks

PF - Stewart

 

Stewart over Carter??? Coach Clyde was impressed with Jared.

Good pickup for the Cats!!!

 

I heard that Sanchez was expected on campus sometime this week for a visit...I hope and expect him to commit to Coach G and the Cats within the next week.

 

He is either here today or comes in tomorrow I believe.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.