Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Legion commits to UK!

Featured Replies

I believe he also got sick at one of the steakhouse's in Lexington.

 

I heard it was Crawford who got sick... But who knows?

  • Replies 163
  • Views 21.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This would be a nice start for our new coach. Ill be glad when the Patterson crap is over. Now we can go without a big man and run 4 or 5 guards. Just a more athletic unforgettables team. Ok so maybe we need a big man.

I believe he also got sick at one of the steakhouse's in Lexington.

 

 

Good thing that it didn't keep him down and out and leave that bad taste in his mouth after leaving Lexington. :p

 

If this works out and is correct info, in which it looks to be, then this is great news.

I'll take it even though I figured something else about the trip would stick out to him. You know the horse racing, wining and dining with BCG, Rupp Arena, among numerous other things Lex Vegas has to offer. I guess by saying that the neatest thing was meeting President Todd and the Mayor goes to show Leigon has a professional side.

 

The fact that he said the word "neat" says a lot. Very Tom Brady like.

The fact that he said the word "neat" says a lot. Very Tom Brady like.

 

In deed.

So, is this official or not?

So, is this official or not?

 

Not official yet...but looking like it will be soon.

I'm can't express how happy I am with Billy G. so far. Legion would be huge. People have been saying they would take Legion and Sanchez, I'd love to see Sanchez play in person. Next season may not turn out as bad as a lot of us (myself included) thought.

I'll be honest, I wouldn't know the kid from Adam but if Billy G likes him, then that's enough for me.

:dancingpa

Let's think... For just a second... That the improbable happens... And BCG scores:

 

Williams - 2 Star

Legion - 4 Star

Lucas - 4 Star

Stewart - 4 Star

Patterson - 5 Star

 

Through all the turmoil, UK still has a chance to have one of the best classes in the country.

Let's think... For just a second... That the improbable happens... And BCG scores:

 

Williams - 2 Star

Legion - 4 Star

Lucas - 4 Star

Stewart - 4 Star

Patterson - 5 Star

 

Through all the turmoil, UK still has a chance to have one of the best classes in the country.

 

And he can blame the average killer on Tubby!

 

 

 

 

 

 

Just kidding, I like Tubby.

Let's think... For just a second... That the improbable happens... And BCG scores:

 

Williams - 2 Star

Legion - 4 Star

Lucas - 4 Star

Stewart - 4 Star

Patterson - 5 Star

 

Through all the turmoil, UK still has a chance to have one of the best classes in the country.

 

Nice pickup for UK. Lucas and PP are very unlikely but if you guys land them, more power to ya. :thumb:

Good commitment for UK! It doesnt necessarily meet a need position wise, but it adds a good athlete, with good size at his position and he can supposedly score.

Now lets get a couple more and get ready for the fall!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.