Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Legion commits to UK!

Featured Replies

Nice pickup for UK. Lucas and PP are very unlikely but if you guys land them, more power to ya. :thumb:

 

I wouldn't say that Lucas is very unlikely, but I agree that PP is.

  • Replies 163
  • Views 21.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nice pickup for UK. Lucas and PP are very unlikely but if you guys land them, more power to ya. :thumb:

 

I still think they have a solid chance at Lucas...Coach Cyp was brought in mainly due to his relationship with the Lucas family IMO. Patterson just needs to go away. He's infatuated with the limelight and is just boring people at this point. Everyone knows you know where you're going, just announce already and allow everyone else involved move on.

I still think they have a solid chance at Lucas...Coach Cyp was brought in mainly due to his relationship with the Lucas family IMO. Patterson just needs to go away. He's infatuated with the limelight and is just boring people at this point. Everyone knows you know where you're going, just announce already and allow everyone else involved move on.

:thumb:

I still think they have a solid chance at Lucas...Coach Cyp was brought in mainly due to his relationship with the Lucas family IMO. Patterson just needs to go away. He's infatuated with the limelight and is just boring people at this point. Everyone knows you know where you're going, just announce already and allow everyone else involved move on.

 

Lucas is truly on the fence. PP is just out for fame. IMO wherever Lucas goes, you'll see Patterson follow. It makes sense if you think about it.

I don't think Lucas is on the fence. I think his mind is made up and his "camp" has been great at keeping the info air tight. It was a lot of the same with McClain to UC...

Gametime have you heard anything on where Lucas and PP are going? Does Legion looking as if he is signing with UK gonna hurt the Lucas case?

I don't think Lucas is on the fence. I think his mind is made up and his "camp" has been great at keeping the info air tight. It was a lot of the same with McClain to UC...

 

You seem to have all the inside info Gt so I'm just going to nod my head and say uh huh. :lol: ;)

Gametime have you heard anything on where Lucas and PP are going? Does Legion looking as if he is signing with UK gonna hurt the Lucas case?

 

 

I know I'm not GT, but I doubt it has any impact at all. Legion is more of a SG, so that doesn't really effect Lucas who is a PG. The only people Lucas needs to be concerned with is Jasper and Porter, and well thats not much of a concern for him IMO. Now if Legion does sign, and Kentucky signs Sanchez, then I think that would hurt the Lucas situation more than it would signing Legion.

Gametime have you heard anything on where Lucas and PP are going? Does Legion looking as if he is signing with UK gonna hurt the Lucas case?

No way Legion can hurt Lucas to the Cats.

 

I don't think PP will pick UK and I'm inclined to believe Sanchez will not be a big drop in talent if Billy G can work his magic...

I think Lucas makes his decision before Sanchez... Lucas has pretty much said it'll be Friday, and I think Sanchez's timetable goes a little beyond that... Just what I've heard though.

I know I'm not GT, but I doubt it has any impact at all. Legion is more of a SG, so that doesn't really effect Lucas who is a PG. The only people Lucas needs to be concerned with is Jasper and Porter, and well thats not much of a concern for him IMO. Now if Legion does sign, and Kentucky signs Sanchez, then I think that would hurt the Lucas situation more than it would signing Legion.

 

How would signing Sanchez hurt are chances for Lucas?

How would signing Sanchez hurt are chances for Lucas?

 

He wants to play with PP apparently... So if UK locks up a PF before PP decides (or in this case before Lucas decides) it COULD have an impact.

How would signing Sanchez hurt are chances for Lucas?

 

He wants to play with PP apparently... So if UK locks up a PF before PP decides (or in this case before Lucas decides) it COULD have an impact.

 

 

Hangman basically summed it up. With everything I have heard Lucas and Patterson have been leaning on each other and have intended to make a decsion together. With everything that has happened it all adds up. Since Kentucky has only two scholarships to give (given Legion signs) then if we get Sanchez, then obviously it would effect how Lucas feels being it would be either him or Patterson, not both of them and possibly neither.

He wants to play with PP apparently... So if UK locks up a PF before PP decides (or in this case before Lucas decides) it COULD have an impact.

 

Yes it could have an impact. But I firmly believe that PP has already made up his mind, and probably has already told Lucas that he is going to Florida. However Lucas is still leaving that door open for UK and has a good chance to come here even without Patterson. Also if we get Sanchez that would show him that we still are bringing in a good PF, so he doesn't necessarily have to go with Patterson because he still will have a good PF with him...

At this point I think getting Sanchez helps with Lucas. When you step back and think of who his dad is, you know he has an understanding of not getting what you want in terms of picking a location. I don't think he's tied to PP at the hip like a lot of others...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.