Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Legion commits to UK!

Featured Replies

  • Replies 163
  • Views 21.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Darn Insider stuff. :lol:

That doesn't say he committed. It just says he made a decision, but you have to sign up to view the rest... I trust your info though.

Something I read just now on another site makes me think that he isn't committed yet, but he's extremely close.

And we thought we had Billy D too. I will wait till I see 100% proof. I do trust your word though Labs.

Just read some interesting comments from Legion about Patterson.

 

He basically said that he hasn't committed anywhere yet, but that his mom may have told people that he's coming to UK. He said that he was on the phone with Patterson earlier and was pushing for him to really consider UK....

 

 

Sounds like it's a done deal to me!

  • Author

Says he will sign Tueday with UK. They quote an inside source, as saying...get this..heard this before?...."a done deal"

The kicker is over on Matt Jones's Blog is a interview with Alex, where Alex siad he just got off the phone trying to persuade Patterson to look at UK real hard.

He thinks the father likes Duke and the mother likes UK. I think PP likes Florida.

 

Also said the neatest thing about the trip was meeting the school prez and the mayor.

 

Mom was on the trip to Lexington.

 

Now what he will sign is a scholarship agreement since he can not sign another LOI.

If he is anywhere close to making a decision if he hasn't already then this bodes extremely well for UK. He just got back from a trip to Lexington, he already got out of the Michigan situation, and he hasn't made a trip to UCLA or even scheduled one yet. All good signs pointing towards him landing at UK.

 

:banana:

  • Author

He said in an interview tonight, that he has already been to UCLA and UM and doesn't need to take any more trips.

This tells me his mind is made up.

Also said the neatest thing about the trip was meeting the school prez and the mayor.

 

 

I'll take it even though I figured something else about the trip would stick out to him. You know the horse racing, wining and dining with BCG, Rupp Arena, among numerous other things Lex Vegas has to offer. I guess by saying that the neatest thing was meeting President Todd and the Mayor goes to show Leigon has a professional side.

He was very very impressed with the practice facility as well.. Said it was like something NBA teams have.

this is a good pick up for the cats

  • Author
I'll take it even though I figured something else about the trip would stick out to him. You know the horse racing, wining and dining with BCG, Rupp Arena, among numerous other things Lex Vegas has to offer. I guess by saying that the neatest thing was meeting President Todd and the Mayor goes to show Leigon has a professional side.

I believe he also got sick at one of the steakhouse's in Lexington.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.