Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Billy D press conference today.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 117
  • Views 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If its not billy than Rich Barnes from texas is good with me. I mean he recruited a kid like Kevin Derrant, could you think of the derrant could have been at uk?

First, it's Rick Barnes...second it's Durant...and third Barnes has done less with more then any coach in the country. It will be a sad day for UK if he gets the job. He would most likely bring in talent but if you can't lead the talent what good is it.

First, it's Rick Barnes...second it's Durant...and third Barnes has done less with more then any coach in the country. It will be a sad day for UK if he gets the job. He would most likely bring in talent but if you can't lead the talent what good is it.

 

It would be more fun that watching Tubby Smith teams sloth around.

Not a good sign for UK if press confrence is not in Kentucky.

He's speaking at Marshall today, previous commitment.

No chance UK waits that long.

 

No way...PLEASE DO NOT WAIT...I am so sick of this topic! :irked: :irked:

Some of you still don't get it do you? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Some of you still don't get it do you? :lol: :lol: :lol:
I was thinking that, but surely there's no way that's the case. Is there?
Some of you still don't get it do you? :lol: :lol: :lol:

 

I'm guessing a few didn't read the rest of the thread too carefully after they hit your initial post and went ahead and posted a reply...granted, you wouldn't have to read on to get it, but it would make it harder not to, I think. :D

I hope you're right. Do you have any proof of that ?

 

I don't have any proof, I have a friend in the upper level of UK sports. He said a month before Tubby left, that Tubby would resign, or be fired, and that Donavon would be the next coach at UK. He's been right with everything that he has ever told me about UK so far. He said it was a done deal a month ago, about hiring Donavon, and he said that when it was announced that Donavon would be the highest paid coach in college basketball. He doesn't mind me saying this now, because everyone is talking about it.

Some of you still don't get it do you? :lol: :lol: :lol:

 

I got your thing. I was just analyzing the link.

Not a good sign for UK if press confrence is not in Kentucky.

That's what I thought. Kind of weird to introduce the new UK coach in West Virginia (or is it West Virgina, I always mess that up.:D ).

Maybe it's to do with Marshall. Maybe it's to do with "I have not decided" or, maybe with all his irons in the fire, he will announce in West Virginia because of time restraints. May just be saying "Thanks, but no thanks" around a more friendly audience toward the no to UK crowd.:confused: :confused:

That's probably his Marshall press conference.

You are too quick!

Have a link to that article?

Hook, line & sinker! Nice job LRCW.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.