April 4, 200719 yr I am not exactly certain how you can say a speaking engagement for a fundraiser can be a press conference??
April 4, 200719 yr Folks it was decided before Tubby resigned that Donavon was going to be the head coach at KY next season. Inside source. Bingo
April 4, 200719 yr It could be a Q&A session because there isn't one at the speaking engagement. It also could coincide with Marshall possibly naming Donnie Jones as their new head coach. In addition, this is the no contact period, recruiting wise. I have heard BD may stay the night and hit up Patterson tomorrow after 12 noon.
April 4, 200719 yr Bingo I find it somewhat hard to believe that it could be kept quiet for that long, in this day and age of leaks and such.
April 4, 200719 yr Folks it was decided before Tubby resigned that Donavon was going to be the head coach at KY next season. Inside source. I don't believe this for one second, not one! :sleep: No one knew what Tubby was even going to do, so there was no way that this was decided before Tubby resigned. If Tubby doesn't resign then there would be no need for a new head coach. If, you stop and think about it for a moment, it really doesn't even make any sense. However, you have to love that there are so many people on here and other UK boards who have these "inside sources", gotta love that! :thumb:
April 4, 200719 yr I don't believe this for one second, not one! :sleep: No one knew what Tubby was even going to do, so there was no way that this was decided before Tubby resigned. If Tubby doesn't resign then there would be no need for a new head coach. If, you stop and think about it for a moment, it really doesn't even make any sense. However, you have to love that there are so many people on here and other UK boards who have these "inside sources", gotta love that! :thumb: UK was not blindsided by the Tubby news. This has been in the works for a while.
April 4, 200719 yr UK was not blindsided by the Tubby news. This has been in the works for a while. Correct, no one can turn into a Gopher overnight!
April 4, 200719 yr UK was not blindsided by the Tubby news. This has been in the works for a while. I agree, and I do believe that Tubby had been looking at ways to get out of his job at UK. He knew there was no way to bring his son on board at UK to be an assistant, and to some degree that fueled a move to anywhere outside of UK.
April 4, 200719 yr UK was not blindsided by the Tubby news. This has been in the works for a while. Being blindsighted is impossible. Minnesota couldn't have talked to Tubby unless UK gave permission. When he left the first thing I thought was, boosters just forced him out because Billy D is coming. Take the CATS roster, add PP, Lucas, and any Florida player who follows him and UK might not be "down" at all next year.
April 4, 200719 yr Hook, line & sinker! Nice job LRCW.Man you're getting desperate. I was responding to pallex32's statement of this: I read on msn that he was goin to be deciding today. that's why I said the article, which LRCW made no mention of. Pallex said he read it on MSN, I wanted to see that one. Besides, ask him, LRCW tried to get Gametime on this one at 8 this morning, didn't fly then either. haha. Good try though. Not really.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.