Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Billy D press conference today.

Featured Replies

Anyone know anything about this. I read on msn that he was goin to be deciding today. Anyone know what time or anything of that sort?

  • Replies 117
  • Views 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know for a FACT, that Billy D. will be introduced at a 4 pm press conference today. :sssh:

I know for a FACT, that Billy D. will be introduced at a 4 pm press conference today. :sssh:
:bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:
I know for a FACT, that Billy D. will be introduced at a 4 pm press conference today. :sssh:

 

Wow, I hope this is true....

Wow, I hope this is true....

 

 

I promise you that it is.

  • Author

Introduced as what exactly?

That's probably his Marshall press conference.

  • Author

I hope its the new COACH of the UK Wildcats!

Introduced as what exactly?

 

 

As Billy Donovan.

Didn't take as long as I thought it would for them to ruin your fun LRCW!

Do you have a link??

 

 

No, but I have some patties if you like. :D

I have heard he is not going to make his decision today, but wait until he comes back from Costa Rica with his family.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.