Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Billy D press conference today.

Featured Replies

I'm hearing today from a very reliable source that Billy D has 72 hours from this morning to sign the papers or UK is moving on.

That is what I am hearing and thinking. That Barnhart has told Billy he needs to decide before the end of the weekend. Not sure if I like this idea, give him until the end of his vacation, it's only 5-6 more days. But then again, I see the other side, it doesn't give Florida any time to talk him out of it, but I am still unsure about telling your #1 candidate he must decide in a couple of days.

  • Replies 117
  • Views 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What was Rob Bromley doing at the press conference???

That is what I am hearing and thinking. That Barnhart has told Billy he needs to decide before the end of the weekend. Not sure if I like this idea, give him until the end of his vacation, it's only 5-6 more days. But then again, I see the other side, it doesn't give Florida any time to talk him out of it, but I am still unsure about telling your #1 candidate he must decide in a couple of days.

 

Didnt he say earlier that he thought he could make a decision before his vacation ? I thought I heard or read that somewhere. I dont really see any problem with putting a little pressure on the guy.

What was Rob Bromley doing at the press conference???
Rob is going to make sure he gets the story first,that guy will even go to Minn to cover Tubbys Press Conf Hiring.:thumb:

^Rob Bromley has found the fountain of youth. This guy has looked the same for 20 years.

What was Rob Bromley doing at the press conference???

 

There were sportscasters from Louisville there also. It's big news and everyone wants to be there to break the story if and when it happens.

I'm pretty sure you have to contact a school in order to contact a coach who is under contract.

 

I'd say if you're simply contacting the agent its OK. Not sure though.

 

I'm also 99.9% sure that I heard that was the scenario with Minnesota and Tubby.

I'd say if you're simply contacting the agent its OK. Not sure though.

 

I'm also 99.9% sure that I heard that was the scenario with Minnesota and Tubby.

I believe so. Direct contact and discussion, with a coach must involve permission, from his/her current school.

Billy D is meeting with Foley tomorrow.... supposed to leave the country for a family vacation this weekend.. I don't see him making a decision before Monday/Tuesday next week. His vacation should give him plenty of time to ponder everything.

Agreed. Why would he sign with UK and then go on vacation with lots of work to do? Does anyone know how long the vacation might last?

Donovan is being very careful on what he is saying, and has never mentioned he will return as the Gators head coach.

 

He hasn't talked to anyone about anything? Yet he says he needs time to think, to talk to his wife, to make a decision? If no one has talked to you then you don't have to think about anything. Hmmm

What about the decision to make himself available. Just as important. :cool:

Agreed. Why would he sign with UK and then go on vacation with lots of work to do? Does anyone know how long the vacation might last?

 

What if he doesn't go on vacation...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.