Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Billy D press conference today.

Featured Replies

So you are sure Minnesota is committing NCAA infractions????? Wasn't Mitch contacted in December? No leaks since then..... He left 3 months later..... and that's plenty of time to talk to Tubby. Lord knows he wasn't spending the time cleaning his office or recruiting.......

 

Would that be an infraction?

 

I heard that Mitch was contacted either the day before or the day Tubby flew to Minneapolis.

  • Replies 117
  • Views 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You have to wonder though, what is the hold up for him not being there, something with UK? just a coincidence, traffic or what? It will be interesting to see or to hear the reasoning!

check the airport flight times and destination:sssh:

Could this have anything to do with the fact that Gator assistant Donnie Jones is the leading candidate to fill Marshall's coaching vacancy?

Would that be an infraction?

 

I heard that Mitch was contacted either the day before or the day Tubby flew to Minneapolis.

 

 

I'm pretty sure you have to contact a school in order to contact a coach who is under contract.

My sound went out. Anybody else?

He will dance around the question I think, I would love to see Donnie Jones go to Marshall.

I bet if Billy has made up his mind which is a big iff, then I bet he has let Patterson in on his little secret to know were to push for lol.

Yeah my sound went out also. Rob Brohmley(sp?) was there setting up a mike????

 

Sound just came back in!

Check 123 111 check 123 111

Shot Down

That was quick wasn't it?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.