Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Billy D press conference today.

Featured Replies

Didn't take as long as I thought it would for them to ruin your fun LRCW!

 

 

 

Always a smart guy in the crowd. :irked:

  • Replies 117
  • Views 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have heard he is not going to make his decision today, but wait until he comes back from Costa Rica with his family.
No chance UK waits that long.
  • Author

I knew that one was coming. If you know for a fact, where is it going to be held and is there any chance he is in lexington?

No chance UK waits that long.

That's what I thought, but I heard this from a sport analysis, who knows what she is talking about.

who knows what she is talking about.
That explains it.

Folks it was decided before Tubby resigned that Donavon was going to be the head coach at KY next season.

 

Inside source.

  • Author

If its not billy than Rich Barnes from texas is good with me. I mean he recruited a kid like Kevin Derrant, could you think of the derrant could have been at uk?

Folks it was decided before Tubby resigned that Donavon was going to be the head coach at KY next season.

I hope you're right. Do you have any proof of that ?

The press conference is supposed to be braodcast live at 4pm on MyZ TV. It is an affiliate of WSAZ-3. Out of HUNTINGTON, WV. I'm assuming that this just has something to do with his appearance at Marshall today. My hopes aren't up too high!!!

Folks it was decided before Tubby resigned that Donavon was going to be the head coach at KY next season.

 

Inside source.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: It may have been decided by the folks at UK, they hadn't exactly cleared that with him.

Possibly Patrick Patterson commiting to the Gators......

^Possibly Patrick Patterson commiting to the Gators......

 

It could very well be...

I wish I had a source. Anyone have any sources they arent using ? I could pay between 5 and 10 dollars a year with a 5 dollar bonus if their info is solid.

  • Author

Patterson said that he was going to wait and see who uk hires as coach before he declaires.

I wish I had a source. Anyone have any sources they arent using ? I could pay between 5 and 10 dollars a year with a 5 dollar bonus if their info is solid.
For that amount I can pass my info on to you. I'm already giving it away for free to about 15 people who have sense enough to realize I do have some info on this one and have PM'ed me, but I'll take the money, haha. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.