Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dixie or Yankee?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 81
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

73%...I was suprised that it was that high. I thought that my college education may have washed away some of my "southern-ness".

74% (Dixie). That is a pretty strong Southern score!

63% Dixie - Well God love my heart - I would have thought it would be higher:D

64%, I thought I would be higher as well, but I'd like to see a more elaborate test and not just dealing with how you say things.

:lol: 81% Dixie for me...

84% (Dixie). Go figure :lol:

Wow. 79% Dixie.

43% (Yankee). Appears that I am in the minority and have just labeled myself as a Northern.

53% (Dixie). Barely into the Dixie category.

 

I have lived "up North" for the last 18 years so I guess I am still hanging onto my Dixie roots!

63% Dixie - Well God love my heart - I would have thought it would be higher:D

You're one of dem citified women! Don't you go vamp'in Mr. RK! :eek:

67% (Dixie). A definitive Southern score!

 

Living down here is like being up north. I'm surrounded by Buckeyes, Hoosiers, and New Yorkers. I'm surprised by that score.

They didn't have the question: Do you say please when you don't understand someone? I bet the southern scores would go up.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.