Silver Grove 61 Calvary Christian 38

Silver Grove sends Calvary Christian to baseball season with lopsided 61-38 win at the Cambell County Middle School .

Corey Pelle puts up 36 on the night for the Trains, after a five point first half - scores ALL Big Trains 21 points in the third quarter.

Silver Grove takes on Brossart on Wednesday night in the 37th Semis for a berth in the 10th Region tournament.

Scott will face Campbell County on Tuesday night in the lower bracket semi-finals.

Silver Grove sends Calvary Christian to baseball season with lopsided 61-38 win at the Cambell County Middle School .

Corey Pelle puts up 36 on the night for the Trains, after a five point first half - scores ALL Big Trains 21 points in the third quarter.

Silver Grove takes on Brossart on Wednesday night in the 37th Semis for a berth in the 10th Region tournament.

Scott will face Campbell County on Tuesday night in the lower bracket semi-finals.

Wiseman had 2 in the third, but you were close:lol: as for Wed night I think it should be a good game. the Big Trains lost by 11 the first game of the year to the Mustangs. I don't want to talk about the All A game cough refs cough. I think it will be a great game and the final will be within 10 no matter who wins. Good luck to all and Mustang save my seat I'll see you there!!