Britain Withdrawing Troops

Habib

In the 1437 days we've been at war, Coalition forces have an avg. of 2.37 casualties each day!
In the 3933 days of the Vietnam War, U.S. Force avereaged 15.29 casualties per day. If you add in the rest of the UN forces the average rises to 16.93 casualties per day. But if you include the ARVN's (South Vietnamese Army) casualties, the daily average rises to 73.82 killed or missing each day of the war.

I would just be waisting my time.

Once again, you are without facts to back up your claims. This is getting to be a bad habit of yours. I should have learned when you were posting about the Trinity/Ryle final.:lol:

FYI, there is another thread discussing that game over on the football board. I'm surprised you aren't over there defending your boys.

Once again, you are without facts to back up your claims. This is getting to be a bad habit of yours. I should have learned when you were posting about the Trinity/Ryle final.:lol:

FYI, there is another thread discussing that game over on the football board. I'm surprised you aren't over there defending your boys.

I'am sorry, I must have missed where you gave one single fact, or opinion about the British pulling out on this post. Guess you would rather sling mud then contribute, but then again that's typical with your post.