39th District Draw

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coach Schultz had a pretty good game plan last year at district time. There's a reason they play the games instead of just handing out the trophies. Good Luck Lady Bears.

Lets hope she has another one this year and the team buys into it It will not be an easy road but i look for a good showing JMO Good Luck Lady Bears Belive in yourself and good things happen

I truely believe academics are still # 1 for most schools and students but with the big push for schools to excell athleticly things have changed and this is previlent at some of the schools not only in KY but nation wide. Its a shame it has come to this but with parents, and coaches, and school officals really putting athletics first this can lead to nothing but trouble for our young men and women. JMO Remember the kids will act and excell in what ever is preched at home, afterall isnt that where everything starts from respect to acedemics to being a good student and with the world the way it is today i think that is a big problem in today's society. That the parents are starting to not push for the right prioroties. Dosent happen everywhere but it is out there.

Are you all saying that the #1 priority at Mason Co. isn't the academics?

Amazing.Maybe some on here that i would have thought would be in the know should check on what schools scored on the CATS test before opening there mouth.Might want to check your own schools testing before speaking the next time.:mad:

Per the Kentucky Department of Education, here are the 2004-2006 combined CATS scores for 10th Region schools. Brossart, Calvary and St. Pat are obviously not included. Alphabetically, they are:

Augusta 70.9

Bourbon County 75.8

Bracken County 77.2

Campbell County 78.3

Clark County 77.2

Covington Scott 76.1

Deming 68.7

Harrison County 79.3

Mason County 85.4

Montgomery County 76.7

Nicholas County 67.3

Paris 75.7

Pendleton County 74.9

Silver Grove 68.6

Just so you aren't under the impression that mhighfield and lbbc are simply shooting from the hip...

And back to the issue at hand, Bracken County may have drawn the short blue straw this year, and Mason County should be a prohibitive favorite in the district in '08; but after that it could be wide open.