Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2025 NFL Draft

Featured Replies

4 minutes ago, theguru said:

Thanks Bluto, I am interested to see how it works out and my gut is there will be more dysfunction in Cleveland for the time being.  

The scuttlebutt I've heard is that teams don't want to have to deal with Shedeur's father.

I would love for the Browns to tell him, "Deion, we are building a team, and YOU'RE not part of it. Shut up, stay silent, and let your son stand on his own 2 feet. Let HIM become a part of this team, not you."

  • Replies 117
  • Views 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Jumper_Dad
    Jumper_Dad

    If he was better it wouldn't matter. Teams would sell off vital organs, sign players with shady backgrounds and sacrifice a animal at the 50 yard line just to win. If they thought Shedur could help th

  • Jumper_Dad
    Jumper_Dad

    That comment cracked me up. ? 

  • Yeah, this is where I am.  I like Shedeur and I think he's a good quarterback. I believe he's good enough to play in the NFL. I think some of the negative attention he gets is unfair, but he's do

Posted Images

13 hours ago, theguru said:

 

Clay Travis is an absolute clown, but he's right on this. 

57 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

Clay Travis is an absolute clown, but he's right on this. 

Agree Travis is a TOTAL clown (to the extent I am not even going to quote a link with his statement ?), ... but agree with you he is right (and no problem quoting your statement ?).

Look at the poor character players drafted ahead of Sanders this draft and in other drafts. If teams think you will help their team win, they will draft you.

I will add this, him being a QB adds to the "risk" of his potential to become a team chemistry issue. Mark my words, early in training camp if other QB's struggle and Shadeur doesn't, the outcry for him to be the starter will build very quickly. Then if he isn't the starter, well, there you go, that will be why teams didn't want to deal with a QB "controversy".

1 hour ago, TheDeuce said:

Clay Travis is an absolute clown, but he's right on this. 

We agree Clay Travis is right on this. ?

Someone explain why the Browns would draft Gabriel and then a couple rounds later pick Sanders?  And I've seen draft grades giving the Browns a B+.   I just don't get it.  

4 hours ago, REALSPORT said:

Someone explain why the Browns would draft Gabriel and then a couple rounds later pick Sanders?  And I've seen draft grades giving the Browns a B+.   I just don't get it.  

No explanation possible. Waste of at least one draft pick.

8 hours ago, Voice of Reason said:

No explanation possible. Waste of at least one draft pick.

The draft room did not seem overly excited about the Sanders pick.  Makes you wonder if the choice came from ownership.  

 

I really don’t get the draft picks on Gabriel and Sanders by Cleveland. Things are going to be entertaining to see how they unfold in Cleveland to say in the least.

2 hours ago, REALSPORT said:

The draft room did not seem overly excited about the Sanders pick.  Makes you wonder if the choice came from ownership.  

I would like to see a compilation of the draft room response for every pick by the Browns. 

3 hours ago, REALSPORT said:

The draft room did not seem overly excited about the Sanders pick.  Makes you wonder if the choice came from ownership.  

 

I think you hit the nail on the head. Owner said get him. That makes perfect sense in Cleveland.

3 hours ago, theguru said:

ssagain.jpg

Can't wait to watch him prove everyone wrong!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.