Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2025 NFL Draft

Featured Replies

10 hours ago, Voice of Reason said:

 

If it is a personal thing, it was created by Sanders. 

When you're the son of Prime Time, it comes with baggage. Right, wrong, or indifferent every alleged bad interview teams had with him seems a lot more real now. 

  • Replies 117
  • Views 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Jumper_Dad
    Jumper_Dad

    If he was better it wouldn't matter. Teams would sell off vital organs, sign players with shady backgrounds and sacrifice a animal at the 50 yard line just to win. If they thought Shedur could help th

  • Jumper_Dad
    Jumper_Dad

    That comment cracked me up. ? 

  • Yeah, this is where I am.  I like Shedeur and I think he's a good quarterback. I believe he's good enough to play in the NFL. I think some of the negative attention he gets is unfair, but he's do

Posted Images

Browns take Sanders in the 5th round, their second QB of this draft.

Shedeur Sanders to the Browns with the 6th pick in the 5th Round (144).

Why did it have to be in our division!! 

2 minutes ago, theguru said:

Shedeur Sanders to the Browns with the 6th pick in the 5th Round (144).

Why did it have to be in our division!! 

He is going to school some teams!

Just now, MaddenCurse44 said:

He is going to school some teams!

May be bad news for the Steelers. 

15 hours ago, futurecoach said:

True, however Deion in March literally said he wouldn’t have his son play for certain teams. I don’t believe he mentioned which teams those were. However, it very well could have been a couple of the teams that needed a QB like the Browns and others who have passed on him. So I do think Deion probably didn’t help his son out any with his comments he said publicly. Which if he said things like that publicly, who knows what he would tell teams privately that may have hurt. 

IMG_1344.jpeg

Someone found his tweet.

FB_IMG_1745696867410.jpg

1 hour ago, Jumper_Dad said:

Someone found his tweet.

FB_IMG_1745696867410.jpg

Haha makes you wonder if Deion called the Browns sometime during the draft, and told them “forget what I said, he will play for you all if you pick him.”

I think a lot of the stuff that comes out about prospects during the draft process is downright shameful. In that, it shouldn’t be said. But, there is A LOT of smoke behind Shedeur’s process that raises the eyebrows. Sounds like a lot of teams didn’t have him on their draft boards. My gut tells me team Sanders knew he wasn’t going to be highly regarded, and they went Bronny mode in trying to hype him up and had teams relying on game films for their only evaluation. They tried to speak it into existence and it didn’t work.

  • Author

No surprise that I’ve never heard of Mr. Irrelevant. 

59 minutes ago, bugatti said:

I think a lot of the stuff that comes out about prospects during the draft process is downright shameful. In that, it shouldn’t be said. But, there is A LOT of smoke behind Shedeur’s process that raises the eyebrows. Sounds like a lot of teams didn’t have him on their draft boards. My gut tells me team Sanders knew he wasn’t going to be highly regarded, and they went Bronny mode in trying to hype him up and had teams relying on game films for their only evaluation. They tried to speak it into existence and it didn’t work.

I would like to see some investigative reporting that attempts to give us "both sides" of this one.   I certainly can't dismiss your Bronny hypothesis. 

5 hours ago, Jumper_Dad said:

Browns take Sanders in the 5th round, their second QB of this draft.

I thought he wasn't willing to play for the Browns....

Just now, Bluto said:

I thought he wasn't willing to play for the Browns....

Did he say that recently and is your statement independent of the "Daddy quote" from 7 years ago?

6 minutes ago, theguru said:

Did he say that recently and is your statement independent of the "Daddy quote" from 7 years ago?

Mere recollection.

The key phrase in my comment was "I thought." Any memory that I have could be from yesterday, or 10 years ago; there are no guarantees. 

I have adopted the motto of KSR: "facts are optional."

Thanks Bluto, I am interested to see how it works out and my gut is there will be more dysfunction in Cleveland for the time being.  

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.