Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2025 NFL Draft

Featured Replies

The fact that Milroe was selected ahead of Sanders is shocking. 

  • Replies 117
  • Views 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Jumper_Dad
    Jumper_Dad

    If he was better it wouldn't matter. Teams would sell off vital organs, sign players with shady backgrounds and sacrifice a animal at the 50 yard line just to win. If they thought Shedur could help th

  • Jumper_Dad
    Jumper_Dad

    That comment cracked me up. ? 

  • Yeah, this is where I am.  I like Shedeur and I think he's a good quarterback. I believe he's good enough to play in the NFL. I think some of the negative attention he gets is unfair, but he's do

Posted Images

Another QB picked, Gabriel from Oregon to Browns.

Of course Prime had said his son wouldn't play for the Browns, so maybe that's why they passed on him.

Deone Walker cost himself millions with his lack of work ethic over the past 12 months. At this point I think he'll be lucky to make a team out of training camp.

  • Author
1 hour ago, DragonFire said:

I wanted Sanders to be humbled, but I am starting to feel a little bad for him.  This is stunning.

It’s looking more and more like the League has made it personal. 

1 hour ago, DragonFire said:

I wanted Sanders to be humbled, but I am starting to feel a little bad for him.  This is stunning.

42 minutes ago, hrcarrier said:

I didn’t think he would go in the first round but I am surprised no one has picked him up yet.

9 minutes ago, mcpapa said:

It’s looking more and more like the League has made it personal. 

I am surprised and feel bad for Sanders too.  And on being personal, I think a lot of us are wondering. 

29 minutes ago, mcpapa said:

It’s looking more and more like the League has made it personal. 

 

19 minutes ago, theguru said:

I am surprised and feel bad for Sanders too.  And on being personal, I think a lot of us are wondering. 

If it is a personal thing, it was created by Sanders. 

I could see any of 2-5 being drafted ahead of Sanders.

I saw a workout video where another QB (Maybe Cam) calling him out for his high completion percentage. Told him that if all he threw was checkdowns and bubble screens like Shedur did, he'd complete 90% of his passes. Shedur got mad and stepped up into his face over thar comment. Seemed to get rattled pretty easily. 

Screenshot_20250426-000832_ESPN.jpg

21 minutes ago, theguru said:

I am surprised and feel bad for Sanders too.  And on being personal, I think a lot of us are wondering. 

It definitely sucks for him, but at same time could end up being the best thing for him. Possibly needed to be him eked some after being with his dad all these years. This is a chance to truly light a fire under him now, and work even harder to go make all the teams look like idiots for passing on him. 
 

Eventually have to assume one of the New York teams, Pittsburgh, or the Rams take him. 

33 minutes ago, mcpapa said:

It’s looking more and more like the League has made it personal. 

If he was better it wouldn't matter. Teams would sell off vital organs, sign players with shady backgrounds and sacrifice a animal at the 50 yard line just to win. If they thought Shedur could help them it wouldn't matter what he or his dad have said.

1 minute ago, Jumper_Dad said:

I could see any of 2-5 being drafted ahead of Sanders.

I saw a workout video where another QB (Maybe Cam) calling him out for his high completion percentage. Told him that if all he threw was checkdowns and bubble screens like Shedur did, he'd complete 90% of his passes. Shedur got mad and stepped up into his face over thar comment. Seemed to get rattled pretty easily. 

Screenshot_20250426-000832_ESPN.jpg

I could be wrong, but I think you are reading too much into that video. As both were working out together and just having fun ripping into each other in that video. 

3 minutes ago, Jumper_Dad said:

If he was better it wouldn't matter. Teams would sell off vital organs, sign players with shady backgrounds and sacrifice an animal at the 50 yard line just to win. If they thought Shedur could help them it wouldn't matter what he or his dad have said.

True, however Deion in March literally said he wouldn’t have his son play for certain teams. I don’t believe he mentioned which teams those were. However, it very well could have been a couple of the teams that needed a QB like the Browns and others who have passed on him. So I do think Deion probably didn’t help his son out any with his comments he said publicly. Which if he said things like that publicly, who knows what he would tell teams privately that may have hurt. 

IMG_1344.jpeg

3 hours ago, futurecoach said:

I could be wrong, but I think you are reading too much into that video. As both were working out together and just having fun ripping into each other in that video. 

I could be, but Shedur didn't look to be having any fun to me.

I believe we got a Tebow situation going on here. I’m just talking fandom here, not performance.

The Broncos miscalculated the public outcry and support for Tebow. I’ll never forget I was at a Broncos/Titans game and the crowd was chanting “Tebow, Tebow” despite he, at that juncture of the season, was a backup. The coaches spent countless post-games and after practice questions about when Tebow would be inserted. This is going to be the Shedeur experience for whoever drafts him. UNLESS, he goes to a team as a backup with a top shelf QB that’s isn’t going to be threatened and fans would not have that level of expectation for him. Cincinnati, for example. 

7 hours ago, Voice of Reason said:

 

If it is a personal thing, it was created by Sanders. 

Yeah, this is where I am. 

I like Shedeur and I think he's a good quarterback. I believe he's good enough to play in the NFL. I think some of the negative attention he gets is unfair, but he's done himself absolutely no favors. Deion too. When you say "we're not playing for this team," you're putting an unnecessary negative narrative into the air that YOU created. 

Shedeur is not half the player Deion was, and I think that's where they have lost their way. If he was that good, he would have been drafted already. 

7 hours ago, Jumper_Dad said:

If he was better it wouldn't matter. Teams would sell off vital organs, sign players with shady backgrounds and sacrifice a animal at the 50 yard line just to win. If they thought Shedur could help them it wouldn't matter what he or his dad have said.

Absolutely right. Players with much worse attached to them have been drafted much higher. 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.