Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2025 NFL Draft

Featured Replies

I thought that Cam Ward would be the first quarterback drafted and that Travis Hunter would be in the top three. And Jacksonville made a good move with moving up to get Hunter. 

  • Replies 117
  • Views 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Jumper_Dad
    Jumper_Dad

    If he was better it wouldn't matter. Teams would sell off vital organs, sign players with shady backgrounds and sacrifice a animal at the 50 yard line just to win. If they thought Shedur could help th

  • Jumper_Dad
    Jumper_Dad

    That comment cracked me up. ? 

  • Yeah, this is where I am.  I like Shedeur and I think he's a good quarterback. I believe he's good enough to play in the NFL. I think some of the negative attention he gets is unfair, but he's do

Posted Images

Bengals need help up front offensively in a big way. I know we’ve saying this since Andy Dalton was here, but they need to be able to protect Burrow.

  • Author
4 hours ago, hrcarrier said:

Hopefully he fares better. I’m personally not surprised that he didn’t go in the first round. 

I’m not terribly surprised either, but I thought he was mid-low first round talent.   He would have been the fifth or sixth qb taken last year, which equates to first round.  Once he slid past Pittsburgh, there was no place for him to land last night, barring a move like the Giants made.  And they took Dart. 

  • Author
2 hours ago, hrcarrier said:

I thought that Cam Ward would be the first quarterback drafted and that Travis Hunter would be in the top three. And Jacksonville made a good move with moving up to get Hunter. 

They gave up some draft capital, but the guy is a Swiss Army knife the likes of which hasn’t been seen since his college coach. 

  • Author

New Orleans takes Louisville QB Tyler Shough with the 40th overall pick. 

Bengals might have their pick of a stud coming up. 

  • Author

Bengals select Demetrius Knight Jr., LB, South Carolina.  Pick announced by Tim Krumrie. 

  • Author

I still wince when I recall Krumrie’s leg injury. Watching in real time (and my old school football coach dad always told me to watch the guards at the snap), it was gruesome. I told my better half that she really didn’t want to watch the replay. 

11 minutes ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

The Ravens drafted DE Green from Marshall!

That tracks, they've probably got another good one. 

20 minutes ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

The Ravens drafted DE Green from Marshall!

And suddenly the name Ray Rice comes to mind.

  • Author
12 minutes ago, sportsfan41 said:

That tracks, they've probably got another good one. 

Needs to stay out of trouble.  Mid first round talent. 

26 minutes ago, mcpapa said:

Needs to stay out of trouble.  Mid first round talent. 

I've heard that's the type of guy (needs to stay out of trouble) that the Bengals were absolutely avoiding this draft. I'd say Burton from last year, taught them a lot about taking a chance and hoping for the best. It's one thing if a guy doesn't really work out, it's something else when they become a sideshow headliner in local media outlets. 

I wanted Sanders to be humbled, but I am starting to feel a little bad for him.  This is stunning.

25 minutes ago, DragonFire said:

I wanted Sanders to be humbled, but I am starting to feel a little bad for him.  This is stunning.

I didn’t think he would go in the first round but I am surprised no one has picked him up yet.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.