Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2025 NFL Draft

Featured Replies

  • Author

13th pick. Dolphins select Kenneth Grant, DT, Michigan. 

  • Replies 117
  • Views 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Jumper_Dad
    Jumper_Dad

    If he was better it wouldn't matter. Teams would sell off vital organs, sign players with shady backgrounds and sacrifice a animal at the 50 yard line just to win. If they thought Shedur could help th

  • Jumper_Dad
    Jumper_Dad

    That comment cracked me up. ? 

  • Yeah, this is where I am.  I like Shedeur and I think he's a good quarterback. I believe he's good enough to play in the NFL. I think some of the negative attention he gets is unfair, but he's do

Posted Images

  • Author

14th pick.  Colts select Tyler Warren, TE, Penn State. 

Bengals are about to end up with a great defensive player it seems. 2 picks away and some studs still available. Maybe Walker will fall to them. 

  • Author

15th pick. Falcons select Jalen Walker, DE, Georgia. Should be a popular choice. 

  • Author

16th pick.  Cardinals select Walter Nolen, DT, Mississippi.  Bengals are on the clock. 

  • Author

17th pick. Bengals select (hopefully) a defensive stalwart.  And it is Shemar Stewart, DE, Texas A&M. 

  • Author

Someone else can pick up the slack.  

So, the Bengals pick Shemar Stewart. I guess we will see, I mean he's an athletic freak but that hasn't always panned out for the Bengals. 

2 minutes ago, sportsfan41 said:

So, the Bengals pick Shemar Stewart. I guess we will see, I mean he's an athletic freak but that hasn't always panned out for the Bengals. 

He does appear to be an athletic freak.  High motor and I think I saw All SEC 3rd team, ugh.

The coaching staff appeared very happy about the pick and we need help at DE.

Who Dey!

2 minutes ago, theguru said:

He does appear to be an athletic freak.  High motor and I think I saw All SEC 3rd team, ugh.

The coaching staff appeared very happy about the pick and we need help at DE.

Who Dey!

Better Dlinemen on the board.

Just now, MaddenCurse44 said:

Better Dlinemen on the board.

Time will tell. 

Really need to draft a good CB at some point and they were available. 

  • Author

Sanders is this year’s Will Levis. 

Cleveland has 2 top picks in the 2nd round they might draft a QB and RB.

16 hours ago, mcpapa said:

Sanders is this year’s Will Levis. 

Hopefully he fares better. I’m personally not surprised that he didn’t go in the first round. 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.