Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2025 NFL Draft

Featured Replies

  • Author

10th pick.  Bears select Colston Loveland, TE, Michigan. 

  • Replies 117
  • Views 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Jumper_Dad
    Jumper_Dad

    If he was better it wouldn't matter. Teams would sell off vital organs, sign players with shady backgrounds and sacrifice a animal at the 50 yard line just to win. If they thought Shedur could help th

  • Jumper_Dad
    Jumper_Dad

    That comment cracked me up. ? 

  • Yeah, this is where I am.  I like Shedeur and I think he's a good quarterback. I believe he's good enough to play in the NFL. I think some of the negative attention he gets is unfair, but he's do

Posted Images

I don't like all this additional mumbo jumbo.  Give us the pick and move to the next pick.

Bears select Colston Loveland, TE, Michigan.

Just now, mcpapa said:

Dragnet.  Just the facts, ma’am. 

Yes!

6 minutes ago, TribeTime said:

Does Sanders fall out of the first round?

Nope Steelers are taking the best QB in the draft.

  • Author

11th pick. 49ers select Mykel Williams, DE, Georgia. 
 

Very little mumbo jumbo from ol’ pap. 

6 minutes ago, TribeTime said:

Does Sanders fall out of the first round?

Maybe, but I think someone will move up to take him. Maybe?

The media, et. al have been treating the Sanders draft stock drop as some kind of miscarriage of justice. By most accounts Cam Ward (the clear #1 QB) would have been at best the 5th QB taken last year. It’s just a bad QB year and Sanders is not worth the risk. 

And just because some pundits had him as a high draft pick, those projections were before he was worked out. Unless you’re a can’t miss prospect, there’s wide variation from the end of the college football season until draft night.

  • Author

12th pick. Cowboys (boo) select Tyler Booker, G, Alabama.  They always draft OLs. 

  • Author
Just now, bugatti said:

Maybe, but I think someone will move up to take him. Maybe?

The media, et. al have been treating the Sanders draft stock drop as some kind of miscarriage of justice. By most accounts Cam Ward (the clear #1 QB) would have been at best the 5th QB taken last year. It’s just a bad QB year and Sanders is not worth the risk. 

And just because some pundits had him as a high draft pick, those projections were before he was worked out. Unless you’re a can’t miss prospect, there’s wide variation from the end of the college football season until draft night.

Someone remind me. What was his starting record at Colorado?  

10 minutes ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

Nope Steelers are taking the best QB in the draft.

Many have been predicting this. And not that I’m a draft expert, but I view him as the best QB in this draft. Not that that’s saying much… but, what do I know?

1 minute ago, mcpapa said:

Someone remind me. What was his starting record at Colorado?  

It was a HOF career at CU.

13-12

  • Author

When will we see another trade?

  • Author
Just now, bugatti said:

It was a HOF career at CU.

13-12

Yep. He got his number retired before Kordell Stewart. 

15 minutes ago, theguru said:

I don't like all this additional mumbo jumbo.  Give us the pick and move to the next pick.

Bears select Colston Loveland, TE, Michigan.

Tyler Warren is a better TE hoping the Colts get him.

Just now, mcpapa said:

Yep. He got his number retired before Kordell Stewart. 

Don't forget nobody was coming to the games until they arrived.

  • Author
Just now, MaddenCurse44 said:

Don't forget nobody was coming to the games until they arrived.

Most of it was papa, in my opinion. 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.