Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2025 NFL Draft

Featured Replies

Just now, MaddenCurse44 said:

Can't wait to watch him prove everyone wrong!

I am ready for whatever as long as the Browns aren't too good. 

  • Replies 117
  • Views 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Jumper_Dad
    Jumper_Dad

    If he was better it wouldn't matter. Teams would sell off vital organs, sign players with shady backgrounds and sacrifice a animal at the 50 yard line just to win. If they thought Shedur could help th

  • Jumper_Dad
    Jumper_Dad

    That comment cracked me up. ? 

  • Yeah, this is where I am.  I like Shedeur and I think he's a good quarterback. I believe he's good enough to play in the NFL. I think some of the negative attention he gets is unfair, but he's do

Posted Images

1 minute ago, theguru said:

I am ready for whatever as long as the Browns aren't too good. 

They should be pretty good. They added some good football players on offense and defense.

Bearcat running back signed a guaranteed contract for 3 years 2,990,000 deal. Just talked to his dad yesterday who I have been friends with for 3 years now. They are pretty excited.  They are pretty sure they will keep him on the active roster as well and glad the Bengals didn't get him lol.

5 minutes ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

Bearcat running back signed a guaranteed contract for 3 years 2,990,000 deal. Just talked to his dad yesterday who I have been friends with for 3 years now. They are pretty excited.  They are pretty sure they will keep him on the active roster as well and glad the Bengals didn't get him lol.

What team/player?

On 6/19/2025 at 8:57 AM, Jumper_Dad said:

That comment cracked me up. ? 

FB_IMG_1750337740392.jpg

That was a good one.  Did I see somewhere he got a second speeding ticket recently?

3 hours ago, theguru said:

What team/player?

Sorry Corey Kiner is the former Bearcat.

16 minutes ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

Sorry Corey Kiner is the former Bearcat.

It is all good but I always like to have complete conversations here on BGP.  And with that in mind, what NFL team? 

3 hours ago, theguru said:

That was a good one.  Did I see somewhere he got a second speeding ticket recently?

This was his second one. He had another one from not long ago that was discovered after this incident.

48 minutes ago, bugatti said:

This was his second one. He had another one from not long ago that was discovered after this incident.

Has a habit for not showing up for court, which I guess was optional for his 1st speeding ticket last week.  Might not be optional for the 2nd(?) …in one week.  Read where he didn’t show up for his involuntary bankruptcy hearing several years ago and the judge issued default judgement.

1 hour ago, theguru said:

It is all good but I always like to have complete conversations here on BGP.  And with that in mind, what NFL team? 

49ers sorry I was texting and driving got side tracked lol.

Shedur will start the season 4th on the depth chart and will be the scout team QB facing first team in practice each day. 

That's honestly probably good for him. That said,  I've never seen an NFL team keep four Quarterbacks on the 53 man roster before. 

17 minutes ago, Jumper_Dad said:

Shedur will start the season 4th on the depth chart and will be the scout team QB facing first team in practice each day. 

That's honestly probably good for him. That said,  I've never seen an NFL team keep four Quarterbacks on the 53 man roster before. 

At least he's on a roster, unlike his brother, Shilo, who got the heave-ho from Tampa.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/I'd/46064183/buccaneers-waiving-rookie-safety-shilo-sanders-agents-say

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.