Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Open Job: Simon Kenton

Featured Replies

21 hours ago, theguru said:

I don't intend any disrespect to Simon Kenton because they have a solid football program but moving from Ryle to Simon Kenton would be a step down more than it would be a lateral move.  

I would agree. Only reason I said lateral move is because the pay is better in Kenton County than Boone. I don't think that would be enough to sway someone to move from Ryle to SK. Ryle has been rolling recently and their youth feeder program is second to none.

  • Replies 262
  • Views 39.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

I think things are going to get really interesting ... ... ... ... ... ... soon.

6 hours ago, gbballfan21 said:

I think things are going to get really interesting ... ... ... ... ... ... soon.

Do tell?

On 11/18/2024 at 7:51 PM, Sycamores57 said:

It is not Ryan Ware. I would be very surprised if any of the coaches currently on Ryle’s staff applied for this job.

Why would an assistant in a program with success not want a shot at a local head coaching position? If of course an HC position is their aspiration. Or are there other reasons I’m missing? 

Haven't read thru the entire thread.  Why wouldn't they call Noel Rash?  Recently retired from Holmes, he could pick up around spring break (retirement guidelines) and be the defensive coach they need.  Resume would be superior to anyone applying.  

  • Author
4 minutes ago, Footballfan5 said:

Haven't read thru the entire thread.  Why wouldn't they call Noel Rash?  Recently retired from Holmes, he could pick up around spring break (retirement guidelines) and be the defensive coach they need.  Resume would be superior to anyone applying.  

The last we heard he was coaching at St. X (OH).  Beyond that, I am not sure he would want to take on another head coaching job.

Interviews are done from what I heard. They will announce the new head coach after winter break.

51 minutes ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

Interviews are done from what I heard. They will announce the new head coach after winter break.

I really can’t imagine sitting on a decision for two weeks before the announcement.  Time bomb looking to implode?

8 hours ago, Footballfan5 said:

Haven't read thru the entire thread.  Why wouldn't they call Noel Rash?  Recently retired from Holmes, he could pick up around spring break (retirement guidelines) and be the defensive coach they need.  Resume would be superior to anyone applying.  

My understanding is Coach Rash has no interest in being a HC again. For a lot of people it’s not worth the headaches. On top of the fact Rash could pretty much coach wherever he would like. 

1 hour ago, Oldercoach said:

I really can’t imagine sitting on a decision for two weeks before the announcement.  Time bomb looking to implode?

Probably not a decision being made in Independence.  That is coming from Fort Wright.

2 minutes ago, No Hiding Here....BC 21 said:

Probably not a decision being made in Independence.  That is coming from Fort Wright.

Terry Brown?

1 hour ago, Oldercoach said:

I really can’t imagine sitting on a decision for two weeks before the announcement.  Time bomb looking to implode?

The new coach will know very very soon. Just not being announced until after the holidays.

1 hour ago, Voice of Reason said:

Terry Brown?

I hope the comment was aimed at the Kenton County Board of Education, which is located in Fort Wright, and not meaning a Colonel assistant is departing.  That would be a massive loss. 

9 minutes ago, TheConch said:

I hope the comment was aimed at the Kenton County Board of Education, which is located in Fort Wright, and not meaning a Colonel assistant is departing.  That would be a massive loss. 

Ah, I did not make that BOE connection.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.