Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Open Job: Simon Kenton

Featured Replies

According to multiple reports Simon Kenton is open.

Who should the Pioneers hire?

  • Replies 262
  • Views 39.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

I would think should be able to get coach since has been good program until recently.

Please for the love of god hire a defensive guy.

14 minutes ago, BBN_34 said:

Please for the love of god hire a defensive guy.

SK - total offensive yards 4,357

Defense - total yards allowed 4,384

When every game turns into a track meet, one has to want a redirection on the defensive side.

Passing offense #1 in Class 6A

Rushing Defense last in 6A

I did not see this coming at all. I wish Coach Lucas all the best he is a solid guy. May be one or two internal candidates I could see stepping up. Not knowing the pillow talk of why he stepped down I'd say a good job to take. Decent supporters group, and good middle school feeders. Being a 6A school and the type of schedule they play, I'd say it would have to be an experienced coach they look to take over.

1 minute ago, CoachStew said:

I did not see this coming at all. I wish Coach Lucas all the best he is a solid guy. May be one or two internal candidates I could see stepping up. Not knowing the pillow talk of why he stepped down I'd say a good job to take. Decent supporters group, and good middle school feeders. Being a 6A school and the type of schedule they play, I'd say it would have to be an experienced coach they look to take over.

I agree with your last comment, and that says it won't be an internal hire. 

Is Jesse Herbst a possibility?

7 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

I agree with your last comment, and that says it won't be an internal hire. 

Is Jesse Herbst a possibility?

that's a good question. Jesse may be on someone's short list somewhere. Ben Nevels at Holmes is an SK alumn. If Noel Rash finds a good spot in the building, may be a good fit. This spot is really interesting for SK and a few coaches looking for a landing at the big whistle spot.

Noel Rash….FIVE STAR!

  • Author

Where is Coach Rash at?  Someone told me he was coaching in Ohio?

39 minutes ago, theguru said:

Where is Coach Rash at?  Someone told me he was coaching in Ohio?

Someone told me Indian Hill?

This is the last of the three KCSD schools I thought would be open this year. Wouldn’t be surprised if the other two open soon too. 

1 hour ago, theguru said:

Where is Coach Rash at?  Someone told me he was coaching in Ohio?

St. X.

 

This is a good job.  Marksberry had a great run.

  • Author
17 minutes ago, Footballfan5 said:

St. X.

 

This is a good job.  Marksberry had a great run.

Yes, St. X.

I think it is a good job too.  

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.