Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Open Job: Simon Kenton

Featured Replies

6 minutes ago, WSL-BIRDS said:

I was told by a very good source Rick Honaker is going to apply for the SK job. We shall see.

Who is Rick Honaker?

  • Replies 262
  • Views 39.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

On 11/15/2024 at 2:07 PM, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

Ryan Ware

It is not Ryan Ware. I would be very surprised if any of the coaches currently on Ryle’s staff applied for this job.

54 minutes ago, Sycamores57 said:

It is not Ryan Ware. I would be very surprised if any of the coaches currently on Ryle’s staff applied for this job.

He has not applied. He has been contacted and asked to interview for the job, though.

4 hours ago, MBKT said:

Who is Rick Honaker?

 

I think Joe Wynn would be a home run hire!  Lives in the area, has never had a losing season as a head coach, builds great relationships with players and community!  Young and could potentially be the answer for a long time!

1 minute ago, Ohiocoach43 said:

I think Joe Wynn would be a home run hire!  Lives in the area, has never had a losing season as a head coach, builds great relationships with players and community!  Young and could potentially be the answer for a long time!

I agree he would be a great hire. I think he is a dark horse to keep an eye out for.

5 minutes ago, CoachStew said:

I agree he would be a great hire. I think he is a dark horse to keep an eye out for.

Who is Joe Wynn?

Just now, MBKT said:

Who is Joe Wynn?

Coaches Mason County. He did coach Newport. He is a great guy.

3 minutes ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

Coaches Mason County. He did coach Newport. He is a great guy.

Thanks. 

17 minutes ago, MBKT said:

Who is Joe Wynn?

This was year 7 of him being a head coach, he is 55-27 with a trip to a state semi and he is in his early 30's.

55 minutes ago, Ohiocoach43 said:

This was year 7 of him being a head coach, he is 55-27 with a trip to a state semi and he is in his early 30's.

Maybe he would be excited about a step up in class. 

On 11/11/2024 at 8:27 PM, Footballfan5 said:

St. X.

 

This is a good job.  Marksberry had a great run.

Marksberry was inducted into the NKY Hall of Fame last week I believe. 

15 hours ago, MBKT said:

Maybe he would be excited about a step up in class. 

Also, heard (????) he still lives in Campbell Co. and makes the 1 hour daily commute to Maysville via AA.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.