Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Open Job: Simon Kenton

Featured Replies

41 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

Ah, I did not make that BOE connection.

In all fairness, I also immediately starting thinking about CovCath assistant coaches, but had to pump the brakes. 

  • Replies 262
  • Views 39.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

5 hours ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

Interviews are done from what I heard. They will announce the new head coach after winter break.

Interviews have been done for over a week ...

59 minutes ago, gbballfan21 said:

Interviews have been done for over a week ...

I wonder what the hold up is…

Terry Brown is probably the best defensive coach in the area.  This would be a good hire.  

If the decision has been made, this secret is going to be difficult to keep over the holidays.  Just name the coach and introduce him to the players.  

5 hours ago, gbballfan21 said:

Interviews have been done for over a week ...

Who was on the interview list?

On 11/12/2024 at 1:13 PM, TheConch said:

Brown - first call if defense is priority. Quite the reśume over the last 10 years at Cov.

The following is in no particular order, just throwing some names out there…

Barth - is SK closer commute than WV was? 

Floyd - was at SK, now def. coordinator at Conner. 

Mosier - still interested in becoming HC after not getting the Walton job? 

Wynn - does getting back into Kenton Co. intrigue him at all?


 

 

I’ve been told this list has the next head coach on it. 

24 minutes ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

I hope Floyd gets it!

I am pretty sure Coach Floyd did not even apply for the job. I do not know that for certain, but from what I have heard he was not interested in the job.

15 minutes ago, AvidSportsJunkie856 said:

I am pretty sure Coach Floyd did not even apply for the job. I do not know that for certain, but from what I have heard he was not interested in the job.

He coached at SK before. I have always thought he was a good coach. 

I heard one rumor Drake is the new coach. Hopefully it is someone on the list above.

Unfortunately, I believe Floyd is battling cancer. I heard that last night at the Conner v. Beechwood game.

Joe Wynn is the name I keep hearing. 

34 minutes ago, TheConch said:

Unfortunately, I believe Floyd is battling cancer. I heard that last night at the Conner v. Beechwood game.

Joe Wynn is the name I keep hearing. 

Prayers to coach Floyd he is a great guy.

3 hours ago, TheConch said:

Unfortunately, I believe Floyd is battling cancer. I heard that last night at the Conner v. Beechwood game.

Joe Wynn is the name I keep hearing. 

This would be a great hire.

3 hours ago, TheConch said:

Unfortunately, I believe Floyd is battling cancer. I heard that last night at the Conner v. Beechwood game.

Joe Wynn is the name I keep hearing. 

Wynn makes a lot of sense for both him and SK, although Barth would be interesting. Many probably don't remember (or are even aware), but Barth was the HC at Woodland Middle School and taught in Kenton County before taking over at Walton, so he has some experience working for KCSD.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.