Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Open Job: Simon Kenton

Featured Replies

Joe Wynn is what I'm hearing from my source that very close to the program.

  • Replies 262
  • Views 39.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Win with Wynn! He is a great guy would be a perfect fit!

11 hours ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

Based on what I've heard, I think Joe Wynn is going to be the next coach at Simon Kenton.

I concur, my “source” aka a SK alumni said the same thing to me 3 days ago. Well actually, “he’s on your list, but it’s not ….., ……., …….. , …….. , etc.” which left me with Wynn. 

If it holds true, happy for Joe, he’s earned it. A “young” guy that is always held near and dear to us BGPers, yet has a proven track record, regardless of class. And happy for SK, glad they have finally gone outside the intra circle. 
 

 

I think he is an offensive guy.  I hardly doubt any of his Mason Co. staff will come with him because of the drive.  SK may be in need of a new makeover with staff.  I don't mean to say their staff is inadequate.  I just think change is a good thing.  New faces, ideas and energy can give a program a boost.  Who will the new coach get to run the defense?

Definitely need a new D coordinator! Hopefully Wynn can gets some kids that previously quit or had chosen not to play to come out. A lot of good football players walking the hallways at SK.

On 12/22/2024 at 9:30 AM, MaddenCurse44 said:

Is Wynn more of a defensive guy or offense?

Is Wynn a “done deal”?

19 hours ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

A lot of good football players walking the hallways at SK.

And there is the question, do these former players have the burn to get the SK program to the top of NKy football?

Wynn will have to figure out who is the qb next year. There are alot of choices.

  • Author
1 hour ago, I gotta go to work said:

Yes.

I am not doubting you but is there anything official anywhere?

9 minutes ago, theguru said:

I am not doubting you but is there anything official anywhere?

Nothing yet. Probably after break. 

11 hours ago, theguru said:

I am not doubting you but is there anything official anywhere?

I was told after winter break.

With the snow days in Kenton county I’m sure this will be delayed, but has anyone heard an update or anything official?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.