Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2024 NBA Playoffs

Featured Replies

WHY would anybody EVER want Patrick Beverly associated with their organization??!!

  • Replies 76
  • Views 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Update. It was awesome.

  • This morning I bought tickets for game 2 of the Suns/Wolves series.

  • Not sure I’ve ever seen as dramatic of back-to-back games as I just witnessed. To start, the Knicks overcame a Jordan flu type game type performance from Tyrese Maxey by reeling off eight points in ab

Posted Images

I think things are going to get heated as the playoffs go on. The refs are really letting a lot go. Feels like they are walking an emotional tightrope.

1 hour ago, Voice of Reason said:

I think things are going to get heated as the playoffs go on. The refs are really letting a lot go. Feels like they are walking an emotional tightrope.

Good, I hope so lol. 

  • Author

I watched the second half of the Pacers and Bucks last night, and a little bit of the Knicks and 76ers.  

  • Author
1 minute ago, TheDeuce said:

Good, I hope so lol. 

Me too.

6 hours ago, Voice of Reason said:

I think things are going to get heated as the playoffs go on. The refs are really letting a lot go. Feels like they are walking an emotional tightrope.

Following the All Star break the league office directed crews to crack down on a lot of the lunging and foul seeking by offensive players. It’s led to more physical play which was heightened during the playoffs.

51 minutes ago, PurplePride92 said:

Are you not entertained!!!!!!  

Am I the only one not wowed by Luka Doncic? Seems like he flops constantly and complains about everything. He definitely fills up the stat sheet but at what cost? I'll admit I don't watch much NBA prior to the playoffs so that's why I quoted you @PurplePride92, because I know you'll give me the answer with no filter!

Luka is hobbled this postseason, but I'll admit, he's the leader in the clubhouse for a league that flops/complains first and plays basketball second.

31 minutes ago, gchs_uk9 said:

Am I the only one not wowed by Luka Doncic? Seems like he flops constantly and complains about everything. He definitely fills up the stat sheet but at what cost? I'll admit I don't watch much NBA prior to the playoffs so that's why I quoted you @PurplePride92, because I know you'll give me the answer with no filter!

I love Luka more now than I did when he came into the league but I will not defend him from the criticisms he receives.  He flops a lot and he whines a lot but I love when he goes into Luka mode and becomes the sharp shooter trash talker.  That’s the Luka I love.  He’s fun to watch when he goes into Luka mode. 
 

He is a stat stuffer who holds the ball too long sometimes and I think the Mavericks suffer at times as a result.  
 

Because of Kyrie I still think they are a dangerous team. 

7 minutes ago, PurplePride92 said:

He is a stat stuffer who holds the ball too long sometimes and I think the Mavericks suffer at times as a result.  

Because of Kyrie I still think they are a dangerous team. 

I've enjoyed watching PJ Washington play well this postseason. I know he had good numbers in a bad situation at Charlotte, but going to the Mavericks has been great for him. I'm with you, if Dallas gets peak Kyrie they are very dangerous. The problem I've seen is Irving has been hit and miss so far this postseason.

Watching Indy qualifying today and keeping up with the Pacers games takes me back to the 90's living in Hoosierland.

Nothing sweeter than a Pacers series win over the Knicks!!!

Pacers win game 7! Me and my son are going to a playoff game this week hopefully. 

Wolves come back from 20 down to dominate the homestanding Nuggets in the second half. I love game sevens. 

The conspiracy theory crowd is going to need to work overtime on this playoff season. New York is out. No NY; No LA; No Philly; No Chicago. Indianapolis and Minneapolis are in? What are the NBA and their refs up to?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.