Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2024 NBA Playoffs

Featured Replies

  • Author
3 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

The conspiracy theory crowd is going to need to work overtime on this playoff season. New York is out. No NY; No LA; No Philly; No Chicago. Indianapolis and Minneapolis are in? What are the NBA and their refs up to?

Go Pacers!

  • Replies 76
  • Views 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Update. It was awesome.

  • This morning I bought tickets for game 2 of the Suns/Wolves series.

  • Not sure I’ve ever seen as dramatic of back-to-back games as I just witnessed. To start, the Knicks overcame a Jordan flu type game type performance from Tyrese Maxey by reeling off eight points in ab

Posted Images

Just now, theguru said:

Go Pacers!

I've been a Boston fan since Nate Archibald played there so we'll be on opposite sides of that one.

  • Author
Just now, Voice of Reason said:

I've been a Boston fan since Nate Archibald played there so we'll be on opposite sides of that one.

Not our first rodeo. ?

11 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

The conspiracy theory crowd is going to need to work overtime on this playoff season. New York is out. No NY; No LA; No Philly; No Chicago. Indianapolis and Minneapolis are in? What are the NBA and their refs up to?

Not really. This is exactly the year I’d expect for them to throw off our argument and get back to the big cities and big money winning next year.

29 minutes ago, mcpapa said:

Wolves come back from 20 down to dominate the homestanding Nuggets in the second half. I love game sevens. 

As a diehard Wolves fan, I'm pretty sure I died yesterday. I am still floating on cloud 9.

Pulling hard for Pacers and T-Wolves, but expecting Celts and Mavs to meet in the finals. Primarily because I'm on a reverse hot streak over the last few years when it comes to my rooting interest actually winning. 

2 hours ago, Voice of Reason said:

The conspiracy theory crowd is going to need to work overtime on this playoff season. New York is out. No NY; No LA; No Philly; No Chicago. Indianapolis and Minneapolis are in? What are the NBA and their refs up to?

I am confident they'll come up with something. 

  • Author

The Celtics got a little lucky and won in OT 133-128 in Game 1. 

41 minutes ago, theguru said:

The Celtics got a little lucky and won in OT 133-128 in Game 1. 

Agree. I look for a better game 2 for the Celtics.

  • Author
2 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

Agree. I look for a better game 2 for the Celtics.

They almost let the Pacers steal game one. 

Luka’s a baaaad man. Put Rudy on skates and then told him how he felt about his defense. ?

44 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

Luka’s a baaaad man. Put Rudy on skates and then told him how he felt about his defense. ?

I felt bad for Gobert. That’s coaching malpractice putting him in that situation. You could see that coming a mile away. 

  • Author

I thought of you bug on that turnover right before the winning shot, I thought the Timberwolves had it.

12 hours ago, bugatti said:

I felt bad for Gobert. That’s coaching malpractice putting him in that situation. You could see that coming a mile away. 

Not disagreeing but who would you have played there instead of Gobert? Who would Dallas have put in the pick and roll if Gobert was on the bench?

51 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

Not disagreeing but who would you have played there instead of Gobert? Who would Dallas have put in the pick and roll if Gobert was on the bench?

From what I gather, Rudy was supposed to funnel him inside the paint like on the previous play, but Luka got him squared up. In short, you have to send someone else at him and make them beat you. If Lively makes a play going at the rim, then so be it.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.