NCAA Transfer Portal: Entering and Committing

35 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

There are reports that he's in the portal, but I don't know if there's been anything "official."

10 hours ago, Tranquility Base said:

Not officially.   But with Enfield headed to SMU, probably won't be long.

My conspiracy theory is he will withdraw from college, not get drafted, and LeBron will force the Lakers to sign him as a free agent.

• Like 5

19 minutes ago, bugatti said:

My conspiracy theory is he will withdraw from college, not get drafted, and LeBron will force the Lakers to sign him as a free agent.

That would fly in the face of LeBron's "he's is own person" schtick. 

Wouldn't surprise me in the least, though. 

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

That would fly in the face of LeBron's "he's is own person" schtick. 

Wouldn't surprise me in the least, though. 

LeBron has also put out there that when LeBron James Jr. (i.e. Bronny) was in high school he was better than a lot of players in the NBA. It was his hype machine that got him on mock draft boards despite those who follow these things knowing Bronny is most likely not an NBA talent... A prospect that may grow into a reserve role on an NBA roster.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, TheDeuce said:

There are reports that he's in the portal, but I don't know if there's been anything "official."

Why I asked.  Mixed messages out there. 

Louisville has landed Sun Belt POY Terrence Edwards out of the portal. Edwards led JMU with 17.2 ppg, 4.4 rebounds, and 3.4 assists. Shot 34% from three. 

Big early pick up for Pat Kelsey and the Cards. 

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

Louisville has landed Sun Belt POY Terrence Edwards out of the portal. Edwards led JMU with 17.2 ppg, 4.4 rebounds, and 3.4 assists. Shot 34% from three. 

Good grab!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, bugatti said:

LeBron has also put out there that when LeBron James Jr. (I.e. Bronny) was in high school he was better than a lot of players in the NBA. It was his hype machine that got him on mock draft boards despite those who follow these things knowing Bronny is most likely not an NBA talent... A prospect that may grow into a reserve role on an NBA roster.

That's a big "may".

17 hours ago, TheDeuce said:

From what I know, that seems like a great pick up for UL. Kelsey coming in firing. 

4 hours ago, All State Baseball said:

Kentucky Women got two transfers from Virginia Tech. Georgia Amoore and an incoming 6’3 freshman. Still waiting on the decision from the 6’5 center. 

6'5" Freshman center announced last night that she is transferring to Kentucky. 

48 minutes ago, All State Baseball said:

Villanova big man Lance Ware (same one that played at UK) has hit the portal again. 

How did he do at Villanova....really was not paying attention to him even being there.

40 minutes ago, cincyswords said:

How did he do at Villanova....really was not paying attention to him even being there.

Averaged 1 point per game & 2 boards per game.  Played right at 10 minutes an outing.

• Like 1