Random March Madness Chatter

UConn is just that good. I may get rocked for this, but I believe this run and team UConn has may be better than the Florida team that won back to back, and UConn hasn’t done it yet.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, hrcarrier said:

UConn is just that good. I may get rocked for this, but I believe this run and team UConn has may be better than the Florida team that won back to back, and UConn hasn’t done it yet.

A lot of similarities. 

• Like 1

I need Purdue to win 2 more games to capture the top spot in a big work office pool.  I could use the winnings for my vacation.  Hopefully, both UConn and Purdue get to the finals and the UConn bus breaks done on the way to the arena.

Oh, by the way, I didn't have time to fill out a bracket myself.  I used an online randomizer to make my picks.  I sure want to win and drop that fact on my co-workers!  That could be as much fun as getting the $300.  Well, almost.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nkypete said:

I need Purdue to win 2 more games to capture the top spot in a big work office pool.  I could use the winnings for my vacation.  Hopefully, both UConn and Purdue get to the finals and the UConn bus breaks done on the way to the arena.

Oh, by the way, I didn't have time to fill out a bracket myself.  I used an online randomizer to make my picks.  I sure want to win and drop that fact on my co-workers!  That could be as much fun as getting the $300.  Well, almost.

I need UConn to beat Purdue in the finals and I should get second place in the office pool.  Which is still over $100.00.

9 hours ago, Tranquility Base said:

This broke today in the Women's tourney.   Apparently the court in the Portland regionals had the 3 point lines at different distances.    Someone is losing a job.

https://www.espn.com/womens-college-basketball/story/_/I'd/39848185/3-point-line-portland-not-same-distance-ncaa-says

Saw that yesterday and I'm stunned something like that is even possible.

2 hours ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

Saw that yesterday and I'm stunned something like that is even possible.

Anytime there is a human involved in a process, regardless of how simple it might be, there is a chance for a mistake to be made.