Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Random March Madness Chatter

Featured Replies

  • Author
4 hours ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

If I was you guys, I would definitely put Michigan State in your brackets to win today and bet on them, because I am big on Mississippi State. And I have a great tendency of losing the first game of the tournament haha!

I tried to help make you guys some money. I suck.

Not a good omen on my tournament to win some bets. Hubbard not scoring at all in the 2nd half really hurt me. Had a player prop parlay with him involved and felt great at halftime.

  • Replies 55
  • Views 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • MJAlltheWay24
    MJAlltheWay24

    Auburn, Kentucky and Tennessee? Same. Got Kentucky to Elite 8 but not confident.

  • It is always refreshing to bring Charles Barkley, Kenny Smith, and the rest of the TNT NBA folks to discuss teams in the tournament when it is obvious they have not watched more than five minutes of c

  • hrcarrier
    hrcarrier

    I picked Mississippi State.

Posted Images

  • Author
25 minutes ago, hrcarrier said:

This is likely the first time I picked against Tom Izzo in the first round. Regardless of how good or bad Michigan State is, Izzo is practically guaranteed a first round win. I thought Mississippi State had a chance and picked due to how down the B1G has been in basketball.

What were we thinking?!

2 hours ago, Randy Parker said:

I don't know if I've ever picked against Izzo in the first round.

I never had before today.

  • Author

My 3 year old is 4/4 and beating my wife and I so far, based on images of mascots haha! To be fair, I made him take all the 1s and 2s before I started showing him images.

  • Author

What a heave across half court to close out the half for South Carolina!

Bought $100 square last year didn’t win one game(all games have a winner). So I bought 2 this year so far zero winners. 
championship game is worth $3000. Maybe I’ll hit that one.

I am now convinced, at some point, Tom Izzo and the Spartans will go winless for an entire regular season, but get hot, win the Big10 tourney and make it to the Elite Eight.   Dude always finds a way.

  • Author

James Madison and Grand Canyon won me a nice chunk of change last night. Idk why but I felt great about those 2 potential upsets.

  • Author
On 3/21/2024 at 7:17 PM, Tranquility Base said:

I am now convinced, at some point, Tom Izzo and the Spartans will go winless for an entire regular season, but get hot, win the Big10 tourney and make it to the Elite Eight.   Dude always finds a way.

I can't bring myself to bet it but I kinda think they find a way to win today.

Can’t believe they put this Arizona/Dayton game on at 12:40 eastern which is 1040 AM in Salt Lake City. Seems very odd when you have a lot of later games to not move this one later.

3 hours ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

James Madison and Grand Canyon won me a nice chunk of change last night. Idk why but I felt great about those 2 potential upsets.

I was all in on JMU, but didn't see the Grand Canyon win coming. I was also all in on Oregon.

  • Author
10 minutes ago, rjs4470 said:

I was all in on JMU, but didn't see the Grand Canyon win coming. I was also all in on Oregon.

Me too on Oregon.

Had Oregon, James Madison, Grand Canyon, and Texas A&M on a parlay for a +3042 parlay. Was pumped.

Purdue has been very impressive. Could we be seeing the same result as what happened with Virginia the year after their first round exit? Purdue looks much better to me than last year. I still believe that UConn is the team to beat overall, guess we will see.

  • Author
2 minutes ago, hrcarrier said:

Purdue has been very impressive. Could we be seeing the same result as what happened with Virginia the year after their first round exit? Purdue looks much better to me than last year. I still believe that UConn is the team to beat overall, guess we will see.

Dominant as can be today.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.