Open Job: Conner

4 hours ago, Coach34 said:

Was Sullivan's interest more in going to Conner or leaving Cooper?

If he had more interest in leaving does he consider the Holmes job now?

Why? Just because he graduated from there?He knows it's a mess. Why leave a program that you built from scratch to try and fix it?

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Jack of all Trades said:

My understanding as well.  Conner admin chose to pass on Sullivan.

Now, if that's true, I'd really love to dig deep and get an in-depth look at that decision process. How in the world do you EVER pass on a coach like Tim Sullivan?

• Like 1

Probably a good time to just end the conversation on Sullivan as obviously the Conner administration chose to go a different path as that is their right.  It would be best served to let Conner run its' process and pick the best coach that's right for them as no one other than the AD and principal will know the true reasoning on passing on arguably one of the best coaches in the state.  Coach Sullivan is the head coach at Cooper and he'll assemble a good team with the an excellent nucleus of players in Johnson, Brown and the Combs brothers.   

1 hour ago, Jack of all Trades said:

Well now hearing there may have been a change of heart by the Conner administration.  Guess we will know something in the not too distant future.

Well that would be an interesting development.

2 hours ago, Jack of all Trades said:

Well now hearing there may have been a change of heart by the Conner administration.  Guess we will know something in the not too distant future.

Change of heart for what?... Now wanting to reconsider interviewing Sullivan??  You must have some DEEEEP insider information if accurate.  I'll believe it when I see it.

1 hour ago, Mr. Sixer said:

Change of heart for what?... Now wanting to reconsider interviewing Sullivan??  You must have some DEEEEP insider information if accurate.  I'll believe it when I see it.

Pretty deep.  Now being told the information regarding Sully was false and that choice may come down to 3 coaches that are already in the Boone County Schools district.

10 minutes ago, Jack of all Trades said:

Pretty deep.  Now being told the information regarding Sully was false and that choice may come down to 3 coaches that are already in the Boone County Schools district.

For clarity, what info involving Coach Sullivan is false and what is true?