Open Job: Conner

4 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

Nate Browning head coach resume:

2019-20 ... 6-24

2020-21 ... 8-11

2021-22 ... 14-16

2022-23 ... 5-20

2023-24 ... 18-10 (all seniors and COVID seniors lineup)

On 4/17/2024 at 11:03 AM, PP1 said:

Wouldn't it be funny if Sullivan never even applied and yet we have spent several pages discussing his name?

Sources inside the building indicated that Sullivan did apply and was told he would not be interviewed.

2 hours ago, RRW said:

Sources inside the building indicated that Sullivan did apply and was told he would not be interviewed.

That is Conner's loss.  Whoever is on that hiring committee or made that decision made a big mistake.  The guy is a winner and in my opinion, the best coach in the 9th Region, possibly the state.  And Cooper is not my team.   

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RRW said:

14 minutes ago, Strawberrybarrow250 said:

That is Conner's loss.  Whoever is on that hiring committee or made that decision made a big mistake.  The guy is a winner and in my opinion, the best coach in the 9th Region, possibly the state.  And Cooper is not my team.   

Reads like the powers that be at Cooper and Conner are on the same page. 

Several years ago there may have been a few kids that should have played at Conner go to Cooper and play and they were pretty darn good.   I’m sure that doesn’t favor well with some at Conner.