Open Job: West Jessamine

On 3/28/2024 at 2:10 PM, gchs_uk9 said:

Which is funny after he spent two decades at South Laurel and a little time at Southwestern he's become something of a mercenary ever since.

Finally got those wheels on his furniture lol.

On 3/30/2024 at 8:59 PM, burreaux said:

Now that Rodney Woods is out of Wayne County, would he be interested in a move this far north?

Really? Why?

Just now, 9068 said:

Really? Why?

If you are asking why Woods is out at Wayne, the new superintendent fired him. It was all over the news a couple of weeks ago. 

4 hours ago, sweet16 said:

If you are asking why Woods is out at Wayne, the new superintendent fired him. It was all over the news a couple of weeks ago. 

No.....I knew that. Why would he want to move to Jessamine?

7 hours ago, 9068 said:

Really? Why?

West Jessamine has been one of the better teams in the region for the last 15 years. They play in a very winnable district, with access to good athletes, solid facilities, and Jessamine County Schools pay the best in the region.

I would think almost every coach would find these to be attractive qualities if they were looking for a new position.

Just now, burreaux said:

West Jessamine has been one of the better teams in the region for the last 15 years. They play in a very winnable district, with access to good athletes, solid facilities, and Jessamine County Schools pay the best in the region.

I would think almost every coach would find these to be attractive qualities if they were looking for a new position.

Coach Woods is not looking for one though. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...