Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Paducah Tilghman at Covington Catholic Predictions/Updates

Who wins? 190 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Covington Catholic (13-0)
      54%
    • Paducah Tilghman (13-0)
      45%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

5 hours ago, QBH said:

Will Paducah be coming by school bus or by a charter bus? Big difference in comfort for a long ride?

If you know anything about PT you know they are basically (PTJMHS) Paducah Tilghman James Marine High School. If you know you know. Trust me. They will have the best of the best. Jack “James”. “James” Marine company basically sponsors Paducah. Great company to work for in the purchase area by the way.

  • Replies 299
  • Views 35.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • bluecolonels95
    bluecolonels95

    I don’t think either team or coach is underestimating the other team. They both know it will be a battle. Their both 13-0 for a reason. 

  • Runcible Owl
    Runcible Owl

    ? Fun facts re Blue Tornado PK/P Shep Esper: ?% He has never missed a PAT, a perfect 99/99. 2023 - 96/96; 2022 - 1/1; 2021 - 2/2.  ? Esper's 99 consecutive PATs made is #2 on the all-time li

  • Put it this way, I already have the NFHS and I am paying extra to get it directly from CovCath.  You won't be disappointed and it is very professional, almost like a college broadcast. 

Posted Images

29 minutes ago, Mr. Neutral said:

If you know anything about PT you know they are basically (PTJMHS) Paducah Tilghman James Marine High School. If you know you know. Trust me. They will have the best of the best. Jack “James”. “James” Marine company basically sponsors Paducah. Great company to work for in the purchase area by the way.

I couldn’t help but laugh at a sarcastic post I saw earlier saying PT would be traveling to Covington by boat.

 No bus or boat.Try chartered plane.

Will this game be live streamed?  I didn’t see it on the NFHS website.

Love the interview with PT Coach Thompson. Love how he said exactly what I said that western ky schools are disrespected and overlooked. 

9 hours ago, Mr. Neutral said:

Love the interview with PT Coach Thompson. Love how he said exactly what I said that western ky schools are disrespected and overlooked. 

I didn't see the interview but having competed against them last week I don't think the disrespect or overlooked card is in play here.  The coaches all over this state know the talent that PT has and once you get to this point anything can happen.   

Does Tilghman have a radio station that broadcasts their games?

24 minutes ago, SC Fball HC said:

I didn't see the interview but having competed against them last week I don't think the disrespect or overlooked card is in play here.  The coaches all over this state know the talent that PT has and once you get to this point anything can happen.   

Paducah Tilghman looking to silence critics in state semifinals

Probably a reference to this article. I think the Blue Tornado is getting plenty of respect in Park Hills.

12 minutes ago, colonel-fan said:

Does Tilghman have a radio station that broadcasts their games?

https://player.amperwave.net/1046 This is a link to the radio broadcast or you can search 94.3 WKYX and find it on other radio broadcasting apps.

58 minutes ago, SC Fball HC said:

I didn't see the interview but having competed against them last week I don't think the disrespect or overlooked card is in play here.  The coaches all over this state know the talent that PT has and once you get to this point anything can happen.   

I don’t think it was specifically your team. I think it’s just how Lexington/Louisville schools and those writers talk about western KY football schools. The interview is on our local news website. You can inbox me for it but I can’t post it on here.

34 minutes ago, Bluesport said:

Without question. 

That’s the right interview.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.