Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Paducah Tilghman at Covington Catholic Predictions/Updates

Who wins? 190 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Covington Catholic (13-0)
      54%
    • Paducah Tilghman (13-0)
      45%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

11 hours ago, The Double Deuce said:

I can't wait to see Martels Carter play on Friday night -- his list of offers is nothing short of wildly impressive!  Kid is clearly special.

I'm sure CovCath will need to be at their absolute best on Friday night get the win.

He is very very fast.

  • Replies 299
  • Views 35.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • bluecolonels95
    bluecolonels95

    I don’t think either team or coach is underestimating the other team. They both know it will be a battle. Their both 13-0 for a reason. 

  • Runcible Owl
    Runcible Owl

    ? Fun facts re Blue Tornado PK/P Shep Esper: ?% He has never missed a PAT, a perfect 99/99. 2023 - 96/96; 2022 - 1/1; 2021 - 2/2.  ? Esper's 99 consecutive PATs made is #2 on the all-time li

  • Put it this way, I already have the NFHS and I am paying extra to get it directly from CovCath.  You won't be disappointed and it is very professional, almost like a college broadcast. 

Posted Images

11 hours ago, The Double Deuce said:

I can't wait to see Martels Carter play on Friday night -- his list of offers is nothing short of wildly impressive!  Kid is clearly special.

I'm sure CovCath will need to be at their absolute best on Friday night get the win.

That kid is an absolute nightmare. Wait til you see it in person.

Near 5 hour drive day after Thanksgiving for PT= +1 for the Colonels 

Home Field Advantage = +1 for the Colonels 

Discipline = +1 for the Colonels 

Halftime Adjustments = +1 for the Colonels 

I’ll take the Colonels 28-17. 

2 hours ago, TheConch said:

Near 5 hour drive day after Thanksgiving for PT= +1 for the Colonels 

Home Field Advantage = +1 for the Colonels 

Discipline = +1 for the Colonels 

Halftime Adjustments = +1 for the Colonels 

I’ll take the Colonels 28-17. 

That sounds like a victory of more than 28-17.... all of those +1 makes me think PT should just save the money and stay in WKY.

I think they are voting tomorrow if they even want to make the trip and expense of food and just wave the white flag and forfeit.

The poll is 80-65 CovCath right now, so a lot of people think Tilghman is going to win. 

32 minutes ago, KingDeuce said:

That sounds like a victory of more than 28-17.... all of those +1 makes me think PT should just save the money and stay in WKY.

More time with their families this Thanksgiving! 

10 hours ago, Golf2074 said:

I think they are voting tomorrow if they even want to make the trip and expense of food and just wave the white flag and forfeit.

Money for the trip is not a problem for Paducah Tilghman...

1 minute ago, Joe Tracy said:

Money for the trip is not a problem for Paducah Tilghman...

If I’m not mistaken, they also receive money from the KHSAA and CovCath for the trip. 

I’ll take Cov Cath 35-28. I don’t see this getting into the 40s because EE will slow the tempo of the game down, Cov Cath is too efficient on 3rd down and will sustain drives and it’s just harder to throw and catch when it’s as cold as it looks like it’ll be Friday night. 

I worry about the three soph DBs in coverage, but think we’ll be able to get enough stops to get the win. 

Until you see PT in person, you really can’t understand it. PT by 2-3 touchdowns. 

1 hour ago, still 55 said:

Until you see PT in person, you really can’t understand it. PT by 2-3 touchdowns. 

I’m looking forward to seeing the Blue Tornado offense. Over 51 points a game is no joke.

On 11/20/2023 at 10:36 PM, KingDeuce said:

That sounds like a victory of more than 28-17.... all of those +1 makes me think PT should just save the money and stay in WKY.

It gives PT time to think out the plays, the coaches to get into the kids heads about what they have planned, practiced, and what they plan to execute. They can do films, continue to draw important plays, reinforce what this game is, instead of letting the kids sleep, play games on their phones, etc. think positive and positive things happen. 

The mayfield win over LCA should tell you something about high school football in general. The sample size that fans from the eastern/northern ky schools see from far west teams, is always better than what they think it is. PT is for real. Carter is a nightmare if he gets the ball in open space. They are really good this year.
 
 I think East teams don’t see enough of west teams to understand it until they play them. I honestly think the CC fans are underestimating PT based off a sample size. When you watch their games on YouTube, look at what they do well first. They’ve only got better at it this season. Look at what they done not so great over the season and they completely change that for the better. They are WAY better than the sample size you guys are seeing from YouTube.

1 hour ago, Mr. Neutral said:

The mayfield win over LCA should tell you something about high school football in general. The sample size that fans from the eastern/northern ky schools see from far west teams, is always better than what they think it is. PT is for real. Carter is a nightmare if he gets the ball in open space. They are really good this year.
 
 I think East teams don’t see enough of west teams to understand it until they play them. I honestly think the CC fans are underestimating PT based off a sample size. When you watch their games on YouTube, look at what they do well first. They’ve only got better at it this season. Look at what they done not so great over the season and they completely change that for the better. They are WAY better than the sample size you guys are seeing from YouTube.

Any chance the western Kentucky fans are underestimating CovCath?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.